LIMITED TO 300 for real? Falconer Predator Maquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lukewm

Freakzoid
Reaction score
If this is the dumbest question you read tonight, I take full credit. And pride in it. Ha.

Sideshow has this for sale and shipping right now per its web site. "Falconer Predator Maquette". Web site reads "Limited 300". I just got done watching a youtube review of this exact item verbatim and the reviewer called out its number as being 729 or thereabouts. So, my fellow addicts, how can this be so? Is this truly a product line of only 300 in the world as Sideshows web site I guess implies, or am I misinterpreting all this jargon and nomenclature around here?

The "Regular" edition has a bigger edition size. Sideshow still has the "Exclusive" edition in stock with only 300 edition size. Wrong place to be posting this. There's a Thread under the Statue/Prop Section. Also it clearly states it's the Exclusive when you click on it and you can search the Regular and see the edition size.

I just saw a youtube review from a very well known reviewer that claimed his exact same "Falconer Predator Maquette" verbatim was item #720 or thereabouts. The item in video is exactly one I just bought. 100%. My gentle question for any reader who may know and be so kind to answer the actual question is this: if sideshows website reads "Limited 300" does that literally mean only 300 of those items are being produced? Yes/no? Again, I realize perhaps a dumb question but figured I could ask this smart bunch. Pardon wrong place to post. Didn't realize it was but thx for highlighting that.

I just saw a youtube review from a very well known reviewer that claimed his exact same "Falconer Predator Maquette" verbatim was item #720 or thereabouts. The item in video is exactly one I just bought. 100%. My gentle question for any reader who may know and be so kind to answer the actual question is this: if sideshows website reads "Limited 300" does that literally mean only 300 of those items are being produced? Yes/no? Again, I realize perhaps a dumb question but figured I could ask this smart bunch. Pardon wrong place to post. Didn't realize it was but thx for highlighting that.

Ryan summed it up best. There are only 300 of the Exclusive version and 750 of the Regular version. (So there's 1050 total amongst both versions.)

Sideshow does an exclusive version (limited to 300) and a regular version (limited ???) the exclusive comes with a print the regular does not... On sideshows website it is the exclusive. Exclusive meaning can only be bought directly from sideshow... They also sell a regular version which other places (including sideshow, bbts,urban collector, your local comic shop) have access to sell which has a higher edition number... So yes sideshows exclusive is limited to 300... And the regular version isn't it is probably 750 or 1000...

:slap

Back