Different Conan characters

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MrNook

Super Freak
Reaction score
Though i like Conan and Red Sonja i would sure love to see other characters from the conan movies made

Some great characters from the latest movie - i also would love to see Valeria from the classic

I read Arnold returns in the next Conan movie to be released in 2015

Arnold is the only Conan I like. Never read the books, Saw the movie as a teen, so whenever I think 'Conan' - it's Arnold...
The latest movie is forgettable...I can't even remember the plot. However, will but a Momoa Conan if it's ever made.
Tried to find the SS Arnold PF, but they are rare to come by, so I got the statue made by Edinho -
conan3-1.jpg

Great statue, horrible movie!

Come on. The movie is a classic and great at that time. The one with Jason Momoa - now that is a horrible movie.

J97e1 nice statue. I wish Sideshow would do another Conan the Barbarian PF. I liked the Sideshow PF but not going to pay the price.

I think he means Conan the Destroyer.
That 1/3 statue is based on that movie, right ?

I've considered that statue but its such a mixed piece.
In some ways the sculpt and quality is amazing, and in a few ways the proportions look way off.

I think he means Conan the Destroyer.
That 1/3 statue is based on that movie, right ?

I've considered that statue but its such a mixed piece.
In some ways the sculpt and quality is amazing, and in a few ways the proportions look way off.

The proportions are good. Here is the full statue ( it's the sculptor in the pic with it ). Compare it to the actual pic from the movie, it's spot on:
Conan_the_Destroyer_32922_Medium.jpg

fa_com_estatua_de_conan_personagem_de_arnold_schwarzenegger-0191.jpg

Anne-and-company-alternate-small-1.jpg

MV5BNjE1NTM1MzY0NV5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwMTk2NjEzNA@@._V1_SX640_SY720_.jpg

The proportions are good. Here is the full statue ( it's the sculptor in the pic with it ). Compare it to the actual pic from the movie, it's spot on:
conan3-1.jpg
Conan_the_Destroyer_32922_Medium.jpg

***[/QUOTE]

Nah man, you can clearly see - the forearms specifically - are way off.

They are way too small compared to the actual Arnie and its way out of proportion to any person. You can't get upper arms that big while not working the forearm indirectly and building its size dramatically as well.
They also look weirdly short, not the correct length in comparison to the upper arm.

It might be just an illusion in the photo but I saw one on ebay recently and the same problems seemed to be there in every single angle.

Still a good statue though.

I'd say Belit would make an awesome statue. But we could use some evil in the conan line, and for that Thoth-Amon would fit the bill!

Frost giants vs Conan made by ReelArt studios is amazing. No interest in any Conan movie character as they have all been let downs to a very colorful character.
Would love to see more REH characters made though with number 1 being Solomon Kane similar to the Bowen piece.

Not what I have in mind at all. I want one that fits SSC's other dios which are based on the Darkhorse runs.

Fair enough ....although I wouldn't really say Sideshow's other dios are based on the Darkhorse run.

I realize the Fury one uses Dark Horse art on the box but the statue itself has nothing to do with the run other than they are both Conan.

Belit the pirate queen would rock in a premium format
a real kick *** girl
:)
I think there are 3 or 4 statues of her already but quality seems poor
images

Back