Greetings one and all

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
S

Sithlord32

Hello everyone from the frozen midwest of the U.S.A.

I should start by saying I am and always have had (even before I think I knew it) a fondness or fetish for collecting. my first passion in these realms was as a pre-teen in comics. I had a rather massive collection that I sold to buy my first car....if only I knew then what I know now! :banghead....
That was later replaced in my mid twenties before cell phones and the internet being what it is...by my childhood passion for Star Wars. When i first saw the prop replica lightsabers offered by ICON it started a whirlwind of time consuming spending that later was also sold as a initial payment for my 1st house.

Although I do not miss all the toys I once had from the SW universe I still have the higher end pieces and prop replicas including that first lightsaber and i do not think I will ever part from them.

My first statue that was a part of that was the original Attakus :vader 1st run which was later stolen and to this day I still have not replaced it....sometime perhaps if the price is right.

Now I collect a variety of things from art to masks,posters,swords,a few select comics there and again and of course statues.
I feed my soul with collecting its about the art in the pieces and the reminiscence of the pieces. I also draw,paint widdle some wood while im twiddling my wood :offtopic: :FREAK: JK :lol and delve into photography some. I am old school pencil and paper with my art my pieces are far and few between but when inspiration strikes! :yess:

So thats about enough i think or a little in excess...time and money are a commodity I wish i had more of!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
:welcome1: to the :FREAK: Show! :duff
icon_snoopy.gif
wavesmile.gif

Back