New Avengers Questions

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

savageHULK

Super Freak
Reaction score
There are 3 different "New Avengers" based comic story lines with the same title correct?

The one from 2004-2010, one from 2010-2012, and one that is currently going on correct.

I'm asking because I own the 2004 version omnibus, and am interested in getting the "Infinity Omnibus" next month. And it says it has 5 issues of "new avengers" in it. Wondering if I'll be reading 5 issues of what I already have in the "New Avengers" omnibus?

Hi just saw this from what I know the 2004 is the cap team when the avengers reformed.

2010 is the luke cage team which was a great series

The current is just about the illuminati it's ok but I just dropped it as in bit a huge fab of hickmans writing style

Is the Infinity Omnibus the one that covers the recent 6 issue arc that run alongside all the Marvel titles?

If so I would assume that the 5 "New Avengers" issues will be the sideline issues that ran alongside (kind of like the Guardians of the Galaxy & Nova issues did) this arc so would be current line up

Neil

Back