Nice to meet fellow collectors of Hot Toys

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

The Review Spot

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hey guys,

I wanted to come on here and meet some fellow fans of Sideshow collectibles and Hot toys. My collection isn't large, consisting of about 8-10 of them but there's just something rather interesting and I guess strange to the non Hot toy collectors when you make time to repose as my girlfriend would put it the doll collection. :gah:

I am a reviewer on Youtube and though I've focussed alot of my attention to more figures and unique collectibles, I'm hoping to get more into the Hot Toys videos and share why I enjoy them so much.

If you have time and want to check out my videos, please let me know what you think of them. I have just done a review of the new Hot Toys Iron Man 3 Mandarin.

Check out my youtube channel TheReviewSpot if you've got some time on your hands

nice meeting all you guys!

Spot

I'll check out your review videos sometime! :D

:welcome1: to the :FREAK: Show! :duff
icon_snoopy.gif
wavesmile.gif

Check out my video review of the Iron Man 3 Mandarin 1/6th Scale figure

Hey guys,

If you wanted to head over to my youtube page TheReviewSpot, I've done a review of the Hot Toys Iron Man 3 The Mandarin 1/6th Scale figure. Let me know your thoughts on it.

Thanks

Spot

Welcome to the freaks, been watching your reviews for years, glad you finally got into hot toys and happy to see you found your way to the freaks!

:welcome1:

Been enjoying your reviews for some years now. Welcome to the boards! Hop this also means more Hot Toys reviews! :yess:

Thanks everybody for making me feel so welcome, definitely more Sideshow and Hot Toy Reviews will be coming and thank you to everyone that subscribed :panic:

I was just a matter of time before I came on here, you guys have a great site and forum and definitely wanted to be part of the community, thanks for the warm welcome

Hello and Welcome!

I too have just gotten into collecting Hot Toys and Sideshow. Glad you've joined the forum!

I'll check out your reviews my friend.

Hello there,

Welcome to the board! :) Glad to see another YouTube reviewer. I am one myself. :)

I'll check out your channel.

I hope you will enjoy it here!

Hi Spot!
Have been subscribing on your channel for some time now and love your reviews, especially your Spooky Spots. Keep it up, dude!

Cheers,
TAG

Back