New Guy Here!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JSchack15

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hey everyone,

Just wanted to quickly post in here to introduce myself! My name is Jarrett, and I've been following along on some of the threads here for a while without actually joining becuase I never owned anything from Sideshow. But I recently just preordered my first item from SC, The Man of Steel Superman 1/6th Figure, and I'm extremely excited to get my collection started! Next on my list is TDK Armory since I missed out on the DX12, and what better way to get a Batman figure than complete with his Armory! Anyway, just wanted to introduce myself here and I'm happy to now be a part of the boards officially!

:welcome1:
I got supes on preorder too, and I'm waiting for the armory as well. Should go up today! :banana:banana:banana:banana

Thanks man! I'm hoping for around a $350 price-point for the Armory alone, so we'll see what happens. Don't really have a need for Alfred or Bruce though

I'm a girl :) and ya me too! it will probably be around $400 tho.

Well that's my bad and I apologize for that haha Sorry! Yeah and you're most likely right, but even then I'm fine with that because it's cheaper than buying a DX12 outright now on ebay or mostly anywhere else

:welcome1: to the :FREAK: Show! :duff
icon_snoopy.gif
wavesmile.gif

Happy to say that I pre-ordered my first 2 Hot Toys figures from Sideshow: Man of Steel Superman 1/6th Scale + TDK Batman Armory! Really excited to get my collection started!

Back