Dajuice's Collection

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dajuice

Super Freak
Reaction score
A brief intro about myself. I just started this hobby on January of 2013. I first started with Hot Toys and switched over entirely to statues. I had to post my collection before the 2013 year was over. I had to include my Lego even though it doesn't fit in the statues theme. Lol. So with no further ado, I present my purchases for 2013.

I really like that Kingpin!

My rule is to buy only characters that I like but this one looked too good to pass up - had to make an exception. I added another close-up pic of Kingpin.

Love the lego, especially those ships.

That's what I get too when people come over. Got another ship in storage but don't have the shelf space. :(

Some Great Pieces in your Eclectic Collection and I agree, get what you think is Cool and makes you Feel Good everytime you see it, Welcome to the Show Dajuice

Last edited:
Cool collection! Love the Legos. What kind of glass door are you using for your shelves. It looks like those are Ikea bestas but it looks like the glass door goes the entire length of the cabinet. What are they?

Thank you Colossus, Slipmagee, wavestuff, and cplhicks for the compliments.

Cool collection! Love the Legos. What kind of glass door are you using for your shelves. It looks like those are Ikea bestas but it looks like the glass door goes the entire length of the cabinet. What are they?

Actually they are Ikea Billy bookcases that I made into cabinets. Here are all you need for this. The first is the article number that you can give to any Ikea associate and they can locate the item for you followed by the dimensions and finally price for each item. The last is how many of the item is required.

billy bookcase: 902.084.73 31.5W X 15 3/8D X 79.5H" $99
glass shelf: 802.087.46 29 7/8W x 14 5/8D $10 (X2)
glass door: 201.040.92 15 3/4W x 76 3/8H $50 (X2)

Here's the Billy bookcase

billy-bookcase__0131426_PE286132_S4.JPG

It comes with 5 shelves. I had to leave the middle wooden shelf in for structural support. The other 4 wooden shelves I replaced with glass shelves. Hope that helps. As for the 2 glass doors, you will have to buy separate. I took this route as the Bestas are too expensive compared to this which costs $220.

Back