Dolk Station - Attack On Titan - Levi

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lawrence

Super Freak
Reaction score
item_img17619_3.jpg

item_img17619_14.jpg

item_img17619_1.jpg

item_img17619_9.jpg

item_img17619_13.jpg

item_img17619_12.jpg

item_img17619_10.jpg

item_img17619_11.jpg

item_img17619_7.jpg

item_img17619_8.jpg

item_img17619_15.jpg

item_img17619_2.jpg

item_img17619_6.jpg

item_img17619_4.jpg

item_img17619_5.
Amiami Blog said:
Levi's sculpted features make him as beautiful as a doll, so it’s only fitting that DOLK would give us a ball jointed doll to have and to hold. Standing at a whopping 60cm--not much shorter than Levi himself--the doll features insane detail, including real leather belts, exchangeable blades and a set of 3D maneuver gear so complicated you'll need instructions to put it together.
If I'm not mistaken, this seems to be 123900 Yen, which is around $1178US right now :horror

I think the tailoring on this is brilliant. But, I guess it's easier on bigger scale figures. That head sculpt pretty much ruins the whole thing. But I guess that's kinda the style for these dolls. Pop on an anime accurate custom Levi head sculpt (I wonder if a custom Mikasa sculpt would look alright on this body?), & it could look ridiculously cool.

You Ri¢hie Ri¢h peeps might be able to order this here.

Last edited:
Cool, but pretty damn scary too. I can imagine that thing coming to life with that face:gah::thud:

Last edited:
Thats amazing but with that price its going to be tough selling those.

That looks amazing. Going by Volks' stuff, a grand is the price one should expect to pay for these massive dolls. Unfortunately it's too rich for my blood, but I'd love to have it.

If Levi was a creepy vampire, then I'd have to say they nailed it. What an unsettling head sculpt.

I'd like to have it, but for that price + getting a custom sculpt made + import fee's, might be a bit on the crazy side.

An anime accurate Mikasa with that quality might have me buying though, if I happened to have the money for it. Actually, if the Levi sculpt was way better, I might think about getting it a bit more seriously.

As is, he kinda looks like a zombie version of Levi.

Edit: Yeah, or vampire.

Jeez he looks like a damn corpse. Looks so damn scary. Nightmare fuel for sure. Medicom is the only way to go for 1/6 Levi for me anyway .

The quality looks great. Good thing Attack on Titan character design doesn't suit my cup of tea.

Guess I'm one of the few who thinks it's spot on for what a doll Levi should look like.

I was actually thinking that the proportions were a bit more accurate to what I remember seeing from this kind of collectible.
Guess I'm one of the few who thinks it's spot on for what a doll Levi should look like.
I know 1/6 figures are basically dolls, but I kinda looked at this type of doll as a more "girly" doll if that makes sense. Yet, I find myself wanting this, or a Mikasa collectible of this type. Maybe because it's more proportionate to the anime, & doesn't have those oversized dolly heads. Pretty much a large action figure really.

Or is that the excuse I keep telling myself? :lol

I just think of the 1/6 stuff as 1/6 figurines with fabrics. To me a doll is something they specifically state that it is, such as the case with things like this and Volks' stuff. They have a specific style to their sculpting, clothes, and proportions that are a turnoff for a lot of people (especially sexually insecure men) so I can understand the confusion here. Personally I think that sort of doll is quite cool looking. I would love to have a few, but they are just so expensive.

I think it's simply the way, I'm guessing most, guys have associated dolls as something for girls, ever since we were young.

I don't even know what passes as a doll really. Is it larger scale figures with fabric clothing & weird proportions? Because I wouldn't mind owning some dolls that looked like this:

rocklee.jpg

I think there is a certain doll style & look that might be a bit too creepy for me.

They have a specific style to their sculpting, clothes, and proportions that are a turnoff for a lot of people (especially sexually insecure men) so I can understand the confusion here.

Nah.

Those people just want a screen accurate figure. Not stylized. I personally don't really see a point in getting a figure based off a source when they're not accurate.

I know people get custom blank dolls like these they just modify to their taste, which I thought was the point of them.

I think it's simply the way, I'm guessing most, guys have associated dolls as something for girls, ever since we were young.

I don't even know what passes as a doll really. Is it larger scale figures with fabric clothing & weird proportions? Because I wouldn't mind owning some dolls that looked like this:

rocklee.jpg

I think there is a certain doll style & look that might be a bit too creepy for me.

I loved that show actually. Was a fun take on the naruto universe.

For some reason, I didn't get into it. I did watch the Rock Lee vs Sasuke episode. Pretty nicely animated fight.

Back