My Modest Sideshow/Hot Toys Collection

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nice collection.

You know how crazy people's collections are on this forum when someone posts pictures of about 25 figures costing thousands and refers to it as modest!!

To most "normal" people that would be an excessive collection :lol

Lol ya I had to do a little play on words. It's a expensive hobby and I'm nowhere near others are but the way I see it it's not a race

Great Joe Collection and Display, I have a question, where did you get that Crimson Baroness, it's still in Preview or did you create your own or get the Black Version Customized? could we get a close up? nothing escapes some of us around here :lol:lol:lol Welcome to the Show Lansingland

Be Cool

Thanks for the compliment, I ordered the crimson baroness directly from sideshow, I'll try to get a close up

Great Joe Collection and Display, I have a question, where did you get that Crimson Baroness, it's still in Preview or did you create your own or get the Black Version Customized? could we get a close up? nothing escapes some of us around here :lol:lol:lol Welcome to the Show Lansingland

Be Cool

Back