Anyone now this ebay seller?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ferlin

Freakzoid
Reaction score
On 9 th February Bid and win a Dart Maul bust on ebay but I have still not got any bust yet. Him have a shop name HALL OF HEROES in NJ Cherry Hill
any one now this owner?

If you haven't received it by now I would seriously start considering trying to get your money back (though it may be too late). Sounds to me like you got ripped off.

That bust has not even been released yet. I don't even think it comes out till March 07.

Which bust? The 1:1 Sideshow or the GG mini bust? The GG mini bust has not been released yet.

ferlin said:
Is is the 1:1 Sideshow Bust.

Damn dude. Why did you wait so long? It's been over 9 months!!! I would've been kicking and screaming after a few weeks with something that expensive. Sorry to tell you but it's most likely way too late for any action.

:eek :huh :eek:

Ouch, unless you have the most amazing credit card company you seem to be short of any solutions.

Is this him? Hallofheroes No way I would ever have paid $6 (let alone $600+) to this guy.

He as been inactive for 7 years and with only 7 transactions this guy allready had a negative. I think Loki is right, you can most likely kiss that $$$ goodbye.

Never buy from a seller whose account hasn't been active for a while. When dealing with such an expensive transaction, make sure the seller has an established buy/sell pattern. I am afraid you will just have to chalk this one up to experience and try to get him again. :( :lecture

Sounds to me like this seller took a :dump on you and you probably :Flush your money away. you should have went after this seller sooner. Bummer dude.

I supose this man have many name on ebay when I buy from him it was this name mystic32. I think this is a steal I supose it is a crime even in USA is it something I can do to nail this guy?:emperor

Yeah, unfortunately with this long since the transaction I don't think anyone could help you out. You could try your credit card company, if thats how you paid, but I think for most places you have 90 days to file a claim.

Good thing to remember is if its been more than 2-3 weeks its time to start bugging the seller, and if you don't get a response start filing a complaint and to get your money back. Don't wait too long, or your resources to recoup money dry-up real quick.

This is the shops him say he is the owner of https://hallofheroesonline.com/
I should report him for a long time ago but him give me hope first him say
that the statues was broken it take 3 month more until him got replacement
after him say he have shiped the bust to me I ask him to give me a recipt of the shipment he not have any scanner I say to him you just mail me the number after that I not hear from him again that`s was for 2 month ago.

Well if that is truely him first you have a phone number call them and get to the bottom of it. If that doesnt work, get yourself a cheap flight and walk in and see what they have to say. I wouldn't be shocked if you walk in and see the bust in the store. Maybe someone here is local, and can go scope it out.

I live in NY I could help you if you want, but you would have to give me your info like the auction number the paypal payment, name......and anything else I could use to act like you and say Im heading over there to find out what the hell is going on..... where do you live?? if its far and he thinks he might get away with it I could say Im visiting NY and if he doesnt ship it out Ill be heading there with the cops or something to that effect??unless I get a refund or the item shipped.........the problem is even the auction wont show up after 3 months.....anyway if you need my help Ill try my best.

i think you are SOL. the calendar of events has not been updated in over a year.

I should be verry thankful for your help Titan7170. I live in Sweden so it is not easy to get there. I will send you some information to you in a private mail. Thank`s again.

Back