Age of Ultron OHC(spoiler alert)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

savageHULK

Super Freak
Reaction score
I heard so much about this ohc being so good. Is there more to it than just the ohc, or am I the only person that thought it wasn't that great. Good story, but rushed.

A lot more Wolverine than I expected.
While not horrible, not nearly as good as I wanted it (or hyped) to be.

And not enough Ultron either...

Did it really just end with them being like, "oh this futures sucks too, let's redo", get home and time/space starts to shatter?

A lot more Wolverine than I expected.
While not horrible, not nearly as good as I wanted it (or hyped) to be.

And not enough Ultron either...

This was exactly the same issue for me tbh, I was expecting a story actually about Ultron but all we really got was another (fairly poor) Wolverine story, I was hoping for so much more.

Did it really just end with them being like, "oh this futures sucks too, let's redo", get home and time/space starts to shatter?

Yep it did.
The only plus is that this has led to a few IMO better stories in the form of the Hunger mini series, the recent Infinity arc & now the death of the Ulitmates universe, all of these follow quite well & you do need to have read AoU before getting onto these.

Neil

I heard so much about this ohc being so good. Is there more to it than just the ohc, or am I the only person that thought it wasn't that great. Good story, but rushed.

Who said this was good? I don't remember anyone other than Marvel PR saying this story was good, unfortunately. For an Avengers storyline in a regular series it would still be bland, but as a "major event" comic this was a total washout.

Can Any of you fine gentlemen recommend any omnibus' or large OHC's (or even DC absolutes) that are more recent. Like 1990 to present? Can't stand older art.

Back