The new guy... Who is now poor...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

falmen

Just a little freaky
Reaction score
Greetings to all,

Just wanted to introduce myself as I just started collecting sideshow statues after years of comic book collecting (mostly marvel with a few Batman's here and there). I just got my Vader Mythos and Darth Malgus and love the quality. Also pre-ordered the snow trooper PF and I think I will be sleeping on the couch once that shows up. :rip: I will display my new collection once I complete my new entertainment center.

One question, I am looking for the Thanos and Lady death statue from SSC. Did the skull face for lady death only come in the first release or could you get it in both versions? I am pretty sure that initial release had the skull face but wanted to confirm with the experts here.

Thx,
Dan

One question, I am looking for the Thanos and Lady death statue from SSC. Did the skull face for lady death only come in the first release or could you get it in both versions? I am pretty sure that initial release had the skull face but wanted to confirm with the experts here.

Thx,
Dan

SS only had one Lady Death PF, the exclusive came with a swap out hand, but the heads were the same. I have seen a few other companies do her like the La Muerta skull face one I think you may be talking about, but that was not a SS release.

:welcome1: to the :FREAK: Show! :duff
icon_snoopy.gif
wavesmile.gif

SS only had one Lady Death PF, the exclusive came with a swap out hand, but the heads were the same. I have seen a few other companies do her like the La Muerta skull face one I think you may be talking about, but that was not a SS release.

He's talking about the Thanos and Mistress Death diorama. The Exclusive came with two heads for death. This is now long sold out. The regular only has one head portrait for Death.

Back