Trying to identify 70's(?) horror movie!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hey gang!
I saw part of a movie as a kid on TV TWICE, but always only at the same scene late in the movie, and (I think) always at the very end, and I never knew the title and I always wanted to see it all the way through because as a kid I adored the ending *(or the part I remember I THINK was the ending)*.

The part I remember is someone escaping in a school bus through the woods while animal/human hybrid creatures like out of The Island of Doctor Moreau are chasing/hunting after them. It was in color, and I am pretty sure it was a 70's movie.

My wife says she thinks she saw the movie as a kid too and remembers it *may* have involved a witch. That fact could be wrong.

I saw the ending both times on tv as a sat afternoon monster movie.

It may be (and likely is) the schlockiest movie in the universe, but I'd still need to see the whole thing.

Thanks to anyone who can help identify it! :)

How are the effects? Are they decent or Corman-ish?

https://horrormovies.org/database/keywords/School_Bus/

The color seemed early 70's/bad to me at the time. I probably saw it late 70's on tv, early eighties. Being a 70's movie, and it was low budget, the make -up was not decent.

There is a small chance it might have been Italian or foreign originally then dubbed, because I always think that for some reason though I don't remember specifically. I was 8 or 10 when I saw this.

That link is awesome! I didn't see the movie I'm looking for in the descriptions, but if my memory is really off and the make-up wasn't great perhaps it is "the Children" if it ended that way, though I remember a wolf-man-ish creature chasing the bus so it probably isn't.

I will try watching it just in case, and thanks for the help, man!

That reminds me of a movie called "The Final Terror". It's an early 80s movie, though and I think it had only one killer.

Back