S.W.A.T. figure (for T2 shelf)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cole

Freakalicious
Reaction score
I was thinking today to create a S.W.A.T. figure to add to my Terminator 2 shelf, together with the new DX13. Good idea you think?

The only nice outfit I could find (local) was this one:

vh1026b.jpg

Or this one (incl. figure)

https://www.kghobby.com/art-figure-af-013-swat-1-6-action-figure-colin-farrell/

Any suggestion/tips are welcome.

I would suggest checking out reviews from each. I don't own anything Very Hot to attest to their quality, but just from the pics you've shown I think it looks better.

just my 2 cents

You need something that fits with the early 90s.

That's what I was also thinking, I have the feeling they had lighter gear in the movie. Have to watch scene again.
But in general the outfit itself hasn't changed a lot I think. One bolt head sculpt with the gas mask would be just great.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I'm not really looking for the perfect accurate SWAT member. Just one or two SWAT soldiers to display behind my T-800 BD. Fans will get the picture :wink1:

Yeah that's why I bought the old Hot Toys ones from early in their career. I thought it'd be nice to have a human threat for the T-800 to deal with and get shot up by. Only thing I don't like is those older figures were bigger than figures they're putting out now. My SWATs are all bigger than Arnie. Not entirely unrealistic really considering Arnie isn't particularly tall in real life but annoying here. The T-800 should be intimidating.

Last edited:
Sure, but it's always nice to have some opinions/advice here.
Where to find what? Good price/quality in some shops etc....

That set you posted is good; back for your buck. I've been eyeing very-hot toy gear sets for the longest time.

Where can you buy that one? Curious about the accessories.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Last edited:
not sure, I saved the pics because it looked cool but I don't know whats the name or where to get

lRskE02.jpg

Back