Beware of this seller

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

iyiyiyiyi

Freakalicious
Reaction score
What? :dunno

5,000+ @99.9% feedback :dunno

You calling recast?

Obviously he's selling recast, u think original HS cost u $33 free shipping?

The problem is he using original HS photo from other seller to sell a recast

I don't think a recast can be 100% same as original

Headplay is a notorious recaster and is known here. But it's always good to call attention to recasters and to make sure forum members don't patronize them.

The Title mentioned Custom and never mention about Hot Toys. The only problem is he is using another seller's photo from another market, in which we have no means of verifying whether or not both sellers are affiliated and whether the Yahoo Seller's photo is showing actual Hot Toys headsculpt.

Also the fact that we can't really verify that the Custom head is a Counterfeit recast instead of an authentic Custom head just means that neither you & me, nor ebay can do anything about it.

Usually these customs are not 100% recast, they differ abit, especially the joints, but I have bought EB MJ customs, they are 95% similar to original, and the paint job is 98% close. Pretty impressive.

If i were a buyer, i would complain only if the actual head looks awful.

Custom head sellers provide people more source of getting custom heads that otherwise would be too expensive to purchase, note this is not a DVD rip or Pirated CD, and the fact that even Big Toy companies take other companies sculpt & modify them makes it even more common.

In the end, don't forget a full figure cost $150. So a $30 custom head is considered pretty expensive.

The Title mentioned Custom and never mention about Hot Toys. The only problem is he is using another seller's photo from another market, in which we have no means of verifying whether or not both sellers are affiliated and whether the Yahoo Seller's photo is showing actual Hot Toys headsculpt.

Also the fact that we can't really verify that the Custom head is a Counterfeit recast instead of an authentic Custom head just means that neither you & me, nor ebay can do anything about it.

Usually these customs are not 100% recast, they differ abit, especially the joints, but I have bought EB MJ customs, they are 95% similar to original, and the paint job is 98% close. Pretty impressive.

Custom head sellers provide people more source of getting custom heads that otherwise would be too expensive to purchase, note this is not a DVD rip or Pirated CD, and the fact that even Big Toy companies take other companies sculpt & modify them makes it even more common.

In the end, don't forget a full figure cost $150. So a $30 custom head is considered pretty expensive.

The yahoo seller is famous in Hong Kong who parts out hot toys figures, he mentioned hot toys on title means it's the picture of original hot toys head and he never sell customs. He trade face to face

Pretty sure the ebayer seller is cheating, he's confident with those custom head can be 95% or more accurate so he try to cheat with hot toys photo

So, you want us to draw the line at picture thievery, when you sell tons of recast product in your own store??

You're pretty blatantly just trying to stomp down your competition on some flimsy excuse. You're selling tons of Hot Toys recasts and even the iminime Grimes recast that would get you tarred and feathered by the Customs forum. You won't find much sympathy here.

well he cant really say Hot toys head on ebay because its not...
and its probably the same guy

So, you want us to draw the line at picture thievery, when you sell tons of recast product in your own store??

You're pretty blatantly just trying to stomp down your competition on some flimsy excuse. You're selling tons of Hot Toys recasts and even the iminime Grimes recast that would get you tarred and feathered by the Customs forum. You won't find much sympathy here.

:lol :lol :lol

Headplay is a notorious recaster and is known here. But it's always good to call attention to recasters and to make sure forum members don't patronize them.

Yes, keep in mind, that iyiyyy is the guy or part of the guys or group that recasted the Kaustic Plastik KP01 body and now sells it as the Muscular Club body.

So, attention all forum members, don't patronize iyiyyy's eBay store as he is a known recaster.

:lecture

Yes, keep in mind, that iyiyyy is the guy or part of the guys or group that recasted the Kaustic Plastik KP01 body and now sells it as the Muscular Club body.

So, attention all forum members, don't patronize iyiyyy's eBay store as he is a known recaster.

:lecture

:rotfl

what a guy... I thought the board banned known recasters..?

:rotfl

what a guy... I thought the board banned known recasters..?

I think if you recast a company's product, it's okay.

But if you recast a customizer's product, it's bad.

Kind of like how if you recast Trevor Grove's Indy PF head, it's okay, because there was work put into smoothing out the sculpt and shrinking it down.

But if you recast Trevor Grove's Kurt Russell head, that's bad.

But, iyiyyy, smoothed out the Kaustic body, and turned it into the Muscular Club body. . . so. . . I dunno, it's up to the Darklord.

I think if you recast a company's product, it's okay.

But if you recast a customizer's product, it's bad.

Kind of like how if you recast Trevor Grove's Indy PF head, it's okay, because there was work put into smoothing out the sculpt and shrinking it down.

But if you recast Trevor Grove's Kurt Russell head, that's bad.

But, iyiyyy, smoothed out the Kaustic body, and turned it into the Muscular Club body. . . so. . . I dunno, it's up to the Darklord.

oh yeah... I remeber those threads... :lol this board and its double standards/favoritism

Back