Ghostbusters Coveralls

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Psycho

Super Freak
Reaction score
Has any tried to remove all the leg pockets and arm pockets on the Ghostbusters Coveralls? Was it a success or fail? Just curious as I'm trying to find a decent pair of coveralls for my 4 Michael Myers bodies...

$_57.JPG

Removing pockets is easy. Just get a seam ripper and catefully sever the threading. The chest pockets have a small white guide line printed underneath them though.

I don't see that suit working for Myers without some modification. To get the waistband piece off you're going to have to unstitch the sides altogether.

Removing pockets is easy. Just get a seam ripper and catefully sever the threading. The chest pockets have a small white guide line printed underneath them though.

I don't see that suit working for Myers without some modification. To get the waistband piece off you're going to have to unstitch the sides altogether.

Do you have any suggestions for an Myers then??

there was some orange jumpsuits (mad bomber) around and some people got some hot toys ones, Im going to break down and make mine. there was someone who did an interest thread for the jumpsuit not to long ago.

if you go that rout bleach then use green dye mixed with some blue

there was some orange jumpsuits (mad bomber) around and some people got some hot toys ones, Im going to break down and make mine. there was someone who did an interest thread for the jumpsuit not to long ago.

if you go that rout bleach then use green dye mixed with some blue

Which hot toys coveralls what figure does it come from?? Would love to get my hands on the Saturday Toy ones, but for some reason Saturday Toys doesnt make them anymore.. I don't know why cause those were perfect...

The Mad Bomber suits have a grey stripe down the side of each leg as well as text on the back of the suit.

The Saturday Toys coveralls are ideal if you can find them, but they seem to have dried up a long time ago. There are a set of yellow coveralls available by the same company only you'd have to add the chest pockets.

Think I may go with the yellow ones and then have a good tailor sew on the pockets for me... I really like moe's as they are dead on but he dont have any pics of them on a body...

Back