Custom Arms Depot for DX12 Batman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hennypenny

Super Freak
Reaction score
Anyone bought one of these? How does it compare with the one by Toys Legend? The only difference I can see is the lack of the bat suit. The LED lights look cool. The seller (Toystrike) from Hong Kong is asking $199 (£122), including free postage.

Last edited:
It depends on how accurate you need it to be. The base is all wrong and the lack of a batsuit means you will need an extra one if you want to display it correctly.

It also doesn't have several weapons- sticky gun, grappling gun, etc - that you would need to supply from your own hot toys figure. And the two bottom sets of drawers are completely empty.

It would be a good option if it was the ONLY option available. But since its not, I think most people have passed on it...

It depends on how accurate you need it to be. The base is all wrong and the lack of a batsuit means you will need an extra one if you want to display it correctly.

It also doesn't have several weapons- sticky gun, grappling gun, etc - that you would need to supply from your own hot toys figure. And the two bottom sets of drawers are completely empty.

It would be a good option if it was the ONLY option available. But since its not, I think most people have passed on it...
What is your opinion on the slightly more expensive one produced by Toys Legend?

Last edited:
The Toy Legends one is the one I purchased. The suit is a blow-molded pvc figure- but it serves the purpose well. Lights are nice -- all weapons included.

If you want to spend the money on a armory, its the one you want to purchase. Rumors of a Hot Toys armory from TDKR, but I prefer the industrial steel look of this one to the clear plexiglass of that one.

Good luck shopping!

Just seen the announcement for the new Hot Toys TDKR armoury set with Bruce and Alfred.

I think this one is a failure but vs the price before, it is worth to get if you want to do BD or even just to complete your display.
Hot toys is having great bundle now and the bat armory IS EXACTLY THE SAME as TOYS LEGEND production, if we see from the pics, which I think HT buying their products to sell with the Bruce and Alfred figures PLUS DX12. I have the two productions bat armory....I dont care if it is not movie accurate because no one will notice except all the accessories and bat suit. I got this product for around USD 110 and Legend for around USD 190 about 6 months ago....
Anyway, HT now have a great price for this bat bundle "Collectible" toys.....I skip this PO because I feel HT is becoming regular toys nowadays....you know, mass productions...

The Hot Toys armory actually has several differences from the Toys Legend version (I don't have time to mark up photos to show right now, but if you'd like I can later), but if you just want the armory and aren't interested in another full batman figure, or Alfred and/or Bruce, I'd just get the Toys Legend one and save some money. If you want a Bruce, Alfred, and/or another full Batman, you can't go wrong with the HT bundle.

Back