Cordelia 11-13 day notice!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RoboDad

Super Freak
Reaction score
Dear Valued Collector,

Thank you for your pre-order of our 12” Cordelia Chase – Sideshow Exclusive (item #20271) from our Angel 12-inch Figures Collection. We appreciate your patience in waiting for the arrival of this Limited Edition item, and would like to inform you that this item will be arriving in our Los Angeles warehouse within approximately the next 11-13 days.
Woohoo! :banana

I've got mine ordered through another retailer so my wait will be a tad longer. I'm anxious to see how well she weathered the production process. Sideshow's track record on female Buffy figures has been sketchy at best.

Ditto!

:chew :chew :chew :chew :chew :chew

Now let's see if she lives up to the prototype paint job

Scott45

:rolleyes:

swiftlikessharpthings said:
Yes, Cordy coming before the holidays is a nice surprise... let's hope for Lorne before Christmas!

Lorne is scheduled for 1st quarter of 2007. I just hope he doesn't get pushed back.

I was really surprised to see this notice, I just wrote off getting any new toys before the new year, but this is a nice holdover until the gigantic first quarter next year!

Wow, what a nice surprise! But I'll also have to wait a bit longer because I hve her on pre-oder with forbiddenplanet UK. Anyway, I'm so used to the wait... sadly...

I hope they have reduced that huge head...

She did look like she has the new, trendy, anorexic "lollypop head" look, but I am guessing the scale will work better in hand.

yay Cordy! I think it's about time to preview a new figure in the Angel line with only Lorne in the wings now. Huh Sideshow?

Murderofcrows71 said:
yay Cordy! I think it's about time to preview a new figure in the Angel line with only Lorne in the wings now. Huh Sideshow?
A Wes preview in tonight's newsletter would just hit the spot.

Yay! I'm also getting mine from another retailer so don't know when I'll actually get her. I got the regular edition Xander from the same store and actually had him before I got Sideshow's exclusive version.

Murderofcrows71 said:

TheObsoleteMan said:
A Wes preview in tonight's newsletter would just hit the spot.

Really couldn't agree more guys. A Wesley announcement is needed to give us Whedon fans a boost amongst all the despondency about the line.

ObseleteMan, where did you find the Buffy figures? Most etailers I've checked don't even bother carrying them anymore.

Anzik Hayes said:
ObseleteMan, where did you find the Buffy figures? Most etailers I've checked don't even bother carrying them anymore.
I ordered Cordy and Lorne form alteregocomics.com.

Back