Statue Any opinions on 1/5 scale Attakus Sandtroopers? Looking to buy.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JazzInc

Super Freak
Reaction score
I think the 1/5 scale Sandtroopers by Attakus look really good in the pictures and would be an excellent complement to my Mythos pieces.

What's the general consensus on these?

Anyone know where any are for sale?

Thanks.

They are very good, I like the one with the weapon pointing down - more museum like pose, it goes for around $300-400 nowadays. A few on ebay

The royal guard is also very nice, so is the tie fighter pilot - all of those sideshow do not have. Yoda also.

I think you would be quite happy with the purchase of either sandtrooper, although I am not sure they are a good match with the mythos stuff.

I think you would be quite happy with the purchase of either sandtrooper, although I am not sure they are a good match with the mythos stuff.

What makes you say that? They're both 1/5 scale and tatooine themed like most of the Mythos stuff. The base is much smaller, but still...

I own all the mythos statues and have both sandtroopers as well.

Although the same scale, I think the bases throw things off a bit ("environment bases" vs attakus' simple black).

just my 2 pennies : )

Yeah. I was thinking of creating a base for the Attakus pieces to match the Mythos

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPhone met behulp van Tapatalk

@ambasah.. can you take the attakus statues of the base ?

grrrr... to bad.. I was thinking to get Bib.. and put him on a custom mythos base next to Gammy..

grrrr... to bad.. I was thinking to get Bib.. and put him on a custom mythos base next to Gammy..

Yeah, I was thinking of doing that to the sand troopers. Do you have a smart idea of how to get a mythos base?

yes.. simply mold one of the existing ones.. sand off the top of the casting you get from and you have a template :)

yes.. simply mold one of the existing ones.. sand off the top of the casting you get from and you have a template :)

How much would you ask for something like that?
I could do the sanding and painting, I just don't do molds

The molding phase is the most cost effective and time effective part. The casting for the base is not really that bad considering its nothing complicated.. but those bases eat up a LOT of Resin..

I shoot you a PM :)

I own all the mythos statues and have both sandtroopers as well.

Although the same scale, I think the bases throw things off a bit ("environment bases" vs attakus' simple black).

just my 2 pennies : )

Put the attakus *troopers on both side of the mythos vader. Not as good display as the vader 1 but still looks cool :)

Back