DX01 Joker Grenade Rig

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hennypenny

Super Freak
Reaction score
Has anyone attempted to customise the grenade rig for the DX01 Joker overcoat? I don't have the DX01 but own 3 DX11 Jokers, so I really want to equip one of these Jokers with the grenades. Any suggestions?

I did once, bot someone else made one that is much more sophisticated. I believe it was Mudblood. It looked perfect. if you want it to looks like the pics you posted I'd PM him.

https://sideshowcollectors.com/forums/member.php?u=33230

Thanks, I managed to get in touch with Mudblood and he has given me some tips on how to do it. Here are the pictures of his customisation. I think they look fantastic. I'm just not sure if I have the skill or the time to doit. Perhaps, I'll just see if anyone is willing to sell me the overcoat and the grenade rig from the DX01.

Just found this on ebay UK. A seller from Hong Kong (Toystrike) is selling a custom DX01 outfit for only $80 (£48), with free shipping. I will still need to get the grenades and tie them up to fit the pockets - shouldn't be too difficult. I already have the spare head sculpt from the DX11, and just need to get a 3rd party narrow shoulder body. I never really liked the policeman joker anyway, so I don't want to buy the whole DX01 set just for the mob scene outfit.

Back