Sandman?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mike14

Freaked Out
Reaction score
Joesph Gordon-Levitt has just tweeted that he has signed on as an actor and producer for a movie adaption of Sandman, working with Neil Gaiman and David Goyer (release date unknown).

I'm a huge Sandman fan, but really not sure how they are going to go tuning any of that series into a 2 hour movie. Still, if they can do it for Watchmen...

They have been trying do make this film for many many years, going back to the 90s. I hope it finally happens. Cant wait!!!

maybe an intro to the dark Justice League...this one for me would be important on my list:yess:...Death or the other main guys ...at least hopefully some DC cameos maybe like Constantine etc...even Cain & Abel...so many characters I would love to see glimpses of

And Swamp Thing.

I think House of Mystery/Secrets would make a pretty kewl horror anthology tv series.

And Swamp Thing.

I think House of Mystery/Secrets would make a pretty kewl horror anthology tv series.

agreed...those late 60s DC intros to Horror/Mystery comics were the best...Marvels Monsters were pretty good too... Warren Publishing I think brought out many to bring out horror again in comics/magazines...and was a success back then...then the 80s came and slowed it down a bit

I really hope Gaiman can keep a leash on Goyer's stupidity, this could be pretty freaking (wait for it....wait for it.... ) EPIC!

But yeah, the Goyer name always throws a negative into the equation. Its like you find out the punch is spiked, you excitedly make your way towards the punch then see your drunk friend pissing in it. :gah:

Back