Where's the Mummy 5-7 day thread?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

oxbeard

PF Pirate
Reaction score
Felt sure someone would have beat me to this. Got the 5-7 day, we're going to auth your card in 24 hr notice.

Very excited for this one.

Me Too!!! This line has really grown on me. I am playing catch up though. I still need Frankenstein (color version), London after midnight (color version),
Phantom (color version), and Nosfuratu (color version). Once I get the Mummy I probably will get the bug to look for the other's again.

88th division said:
Me Too!!! This line has really grown on me. I am playing catch up though. I still need Frankenstein (color version), London after midnight (color version),
Phantom (color version), and Nosfuratu (color version). Once I get the Mummy I probably will get the bug to look for the other's again.

Hey 88th...some dude has his whole collection up for sale on the evil-bay right now. Frankenstein, Dracula, Wolfman and Phantom color PF's. Might want to check it out if your credit card can take it.

Anton Phibes said:
Hey 88th...some dude has his whole collection up for sale on the evil-bay right now. Frankenstein, Dracula, Wolfman and Phantom color PF's. Might want to check it out if your credit card can take it.

That would definitely be a nice way to catch up if you can afford it.

Hey Oxbeard, and anyone else who gets one and has a digital camera...Howabout we take a few compare and contrast pics for one another? That way we can view the differences in paint application? The only reason I ask is, Cursed1941 is sending his 1:1 Dracula bust back. He says the paint app. is horrible and mine is better. I would be curious to see of any differences that may exist that are noticeable on Mummies. Anybody game?

Anton Phibes said:
Hey Oxbeard, and anyone else who gets one and has a digital camera...Howabout we take a few compare and contrast pics for one another? That way we can view the differences in paint application? The only reason I ask is, Cursed1941 is sending his 1:1 Dracula bust back. He says the paint app. is horrible and mine is better. I would be curious to see of any differences that may exist that are noticeable on Mummies. Anybody game?
Sounds good to me.

Anton Phibes said:

Definitely not a photographer, but I will snap a few shots when he arrives.

It looks like The Mummy is just starting to ship...got the notice this afternoon!

Well the funds just got allocated. Guess it will likely ship sometime next week.

DetroitSportsFan said:
Because usually the SSE goes up for sale and is ready to ship when the regular starts shipping. Where have you been? :rolleyes:

Sorry for having a real life outside of Sideshow collectables....:monkey5

B.

Well got my shipping notification :chew :chew

33lbs. Definitely a lot of dead weight :rolleyes:

Sorry..... had to be done :cool:

oxbeard said:
Well got my shipping notification :chew :chew

33lbs. Definitely a lot of dead weight :rolleyes:
Yeah, about 4,000 years' worth of it!
rimshot.gif

:D

BSHERRIS said:
Sorry for having a real life outside of Sideshow collectables...

You must leave the forum island! The Freaks tribe has spoken. :survivor ;)

PS. :mummy should be here on Monday. :rock

Back