Help..Should I buy a Kit Fisto or Han Solo?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Darthrazz

Super Freak
CF Supporter
Reaction score
Hi guys I have the chance to purchase a Kit Fisto regular or Han Solo. I already have Obi,Ani, Qui Gon, Luke and Mace. I have an opportunity(gift certificate) to pick one up at a local comic shop.

For those who own Fisto, would you recommend adding it to my collection? I'm a little overloaded on jedi and leaning more towards Solo.

I would welcome your opinions.:confused: :confused:

Since you allready have so many Jedi I would go for Han. He is a refreshing add on to your collection with soo many Jedi (I have everything so far and Han is one of my faves).

If both of them are your favorite, then I will go with the "pimp" himself, Han. Star wars is empty without Han.

I would go for Kit, I think it is safe to say he won't be made again for awhile, if at all. We know we'll get multiples of Han, I wouldn't be surprised to get one announced next year. Plus Kit is a really awesome figure.

Go with Kit. I doubt SS will produce another Kit, esp. one who looks this incredible. The current Han is pretty mediocre and I am certain SS will make another version of Han soon.

Don't discount Han, he's pretty easy to makeover into something very nice.

jimmyjamesf said:
I would go with Han just because Han knows you love him. :lol

Hmmm....I do secretly have a man-crush on Mr. Solo :rotfl

Seriously...Thanks for all the help guys. I'm going tonight so I'll keep you posted as to which one I do aquire.

I would get Han just because I like the OT better. But like everyone else said there will be more Han's and no more Kits and he has a smaller production # so eventualy he will be more difficult to get than Han.

You gotta go with Kit. Otherwise you'll have a hole in your Jedi. Besides there will be other Han figures in the next few years but only one Kit.

I have a similiar quandry. So going by the some of your reasonings, I should cancel my Boushh Ex. and keep my Bib Ex, right?

pixletwin said:
I have a similiar quandry. So going by the some of your reasonings, I should cancel my Boushh Ex. and keep my Bib Ex, right?
That would be my advice, although I don't consider Bib to be nearly as important as Kit unless you are planning on doing the Jabba's palace scene, in which case you gotta have the Boushh, unless you're gonna use Slave Leia...

Agent0028 said:
I would go for Kit, I think it is safe to say he won't be made again for awhile, if at all. We know we'll get multiples of Han, I wouldn't be surprised to get one announced next year. Plus Kit is a really awesome figure.

I agree. Kit will also be harder and harder to find in time with such a low ES.

pixletwin said:

Thats what I did Pix. Canceled Boush and kept Bid.

And Darth I would go with Kit. Hans awesome and I love mine but Kit, I think, will be harder to find in the future. Plus if your going for a full Jedi Council you cant be missing Kit.

Kit all the way. He is an awesome figure. One of the best in the line so far, if not the best. Han is OK. If it was an exclusive Han I'd say go for it, but if not Kit all the way.

Kit is just about perfect in every way - he has a cool look, will get progressively harder to get and will never be re-released.

Han isn't perfect, the likeness isn't great and they will definitely be doing multiple versions. Would seem like a no-brainer to me.

I have to agree with all of them to get Kit. Like they said there will only be one Kit and more then one Han for sure. Also I think is Kit is better figure then Han.

For me it was a no-brainer, -armer and -legger. I'm emphasizing on aliens & creatures and it's only ANH Han that matters to me. He started losing his edge after the first movie.

I'm jumping in on the minority, Han. Why? Because I only care about OT. So it's not a strong reason, and you'll probably go Kit (better sculpt/paint etc.) BUT I felt Han needed to be stuck up for. Also, not as bad as he looks in pics, actually he's pretty good I think. Plus, he has a gun! GUNS!

OK Update time...I went to the comic shop yesterday and saw Han Solo with my eyes,not through pictures. Needless to say it looks much,much better in person. They are expecting Kit in this afternoon. I will make my decision later today.....In a perfect world I'd buy them both!
Thanks for the input and advice. How many Kit Fisto's were produced? I seem to remember a thread that had the figures. Does anyone have that?

Back