Voltron 30th Anniversary Collectors Set

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ehollywood

Super Freak
Reaction score
Anyone preorder this?

https://www.bigbadtoystore.com/bbts/product.aspx?product=TOY10608&mode=retail

voltron.jpg

toynami-voltron-defender-of-the-universe-30th-anniversary-collector-s-set.jpg

557011_591293614227458_1025019721_n_thumb-400x533.jpg

SDCC-2013-Voltron-003.jpg

Last edited:
It suppose to be diecast with a improved designed. I read a lot of bad reviews concerning the original die cast release not being able to support itself. Looks like they addressed that and added some extra gimmicks.

I will pick this up this time around.

looks better than the 20th edition one. But man 30 years...that's ridiculous when I can remember watching it on tv in the early 80's.

I know right!?! 30 years.
This does look sweet! I love the improvements, added lights, sounds and weapon holding base. When you think about everything they added and such, I can see why it's going for around $225.
Still wish it was bigger though lol

Voltron_30th_Anniversary_Set__scaled_800.jpg

Very awesome, but I think even my original diecast is taller. haven't looked at it in years but recall it being taller. The vehicle Voltron I know is taller and it's all plastic. My least favorite.

I remember having the metal ones.
Really wish I would of kept them nice and had all of them.

Can't wait for this. I have the original one from them and even with all the complaints I've read, I still think it's the best Lion Force Voltron figure ever made.

I've always been meaning to get a second set to display as separate Lions, but the price for the original ones have gone up too much so this is perfect.

Anybody else pick up Vehicle Voltron recently?
DSC_0110_zps4d531da6.jpg

I have been contemplating on getting this Voltron 30th set. The previous diecast release was poorly made. You can't pick up the figure without the limps falling off. I hope they have addressed those issues because I want this one.

I read somewhere, probably another forum. I think maybe some youtube comments. That someone should make a more anime accurate Voltron. That is a Voltron I would get. This anniversary version looks the same as the last release.

I always wanted a set and always thought the 20th anniversary set 10 years ago was a lot for $150, this is the best deal for now. Hope all the issues were fixed from the previous die cast mold.

I remember having the Bandai Godaikin version back in the day.
The paint chipped off in some places on all of them. It's not my fault. I was only 9 years old and actually transformed and united the lions into Voltron. :lol

Finally released!!!! About bloody time!! Can't wait for it to come into BBTS so I can ship that Pile of Loot that's been waiting since January!!!

03.jpg

Back