Usually which EU retailer get HT's faster?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

amvmm

Super Freak
Reaction score
I'm considering this retailers:

UK

- OneSixthBruce
- ToyHQ
- MothersBasement
- Collectible Kitbash
- Collectibles Direct
- The Good The Bad & The Robots

Germany

- S.P.A.C.E

Belgium

- LaCitedesNuages

I use La Cite Des Nuages myself since I live in belgium. They do seem to be among the first in europe to receive Hot Toys. I have no idea how they are with Sideshow though, all I know is that they still don't have the Yoda in stock.

My biggest issue with them is the NRD and high prices to be honest.

La Cite Des Nuages is also really rude at times. You genuinely have to catch them in a good mood. I stopped using them, actually. To be fair, I just quit collecting for the most part since I got annoyed by their attitude.

Mother's Basement have been charging people but not posting any items to their customers. Their customer service is also very poor and they can be rude.

I've order the Tony Stark (one with all the bits and base) and said would be coming in October 31st, its now 17th of December and still no word, I'm gonna look for a refund now cause I need it for Xmas and my local store just got them Wednesday!

I ordered my first HT from Lee at Collectibles Direct a couple months ago which was Bane. His prices are amongst the best in the EU, he answers emails very quick (sometimes within a couple of hours) and he is friendly and helpful, free next working day shipping and I love the way his PO's work. You only have to pay a 10% deposit followed by however much you desire each month/s after that.

I ordered the two 15" Mezco Chucky Doll for me and a friend from Mothers Basement about 5 months ago and it got released in September. I saw them up for sale on Forbidden Planet amongst many other sites in-stock for about a week before MB got theirs. A week later I get an email basically saying something like "we are awaiting new stock on the Mezco 15" Chucky Doll and it could be 2 months at least before we get more" along with sorry and any questions just ask :slap
So I sent a message back demanding money back as I PO'd in order to get my figures first and they broke that deal. I am not exaggerating and I will not forget this but 6 minutes later I get 2 seperate emails for both orders with tracking numbers. They turned up the next day.

I will never do business with them again :nana:

Ugh reading makes me regret Mothers Basement... should of just ordered my Tony from HK in September, would of been her 3 months ago but no I had to be gay and try get it here!

La Cite Des Nuages is also really rude at times. You genuinely have to catch them in a good mood. I stopped using them, actually. To be fair, I just quit collecting for the most part since I got annoyed by their attitude.

I agree, if you get something broken from them, don't expect anything but the usual "it wasn't broken when we sent it".

Still, they have ok prices (well, when you have the 10% card, otherwise not), I sometimes buy there when it ends up the same price as an import (especially at times customs go crazy on taxes).

You wont go far wrong with The_One (Lee) who is the Good The Bad The Robots. I have bought loads from him and he is reliable.

Collectibles Direct is where I usually go for my figures. Great customer service and the prices are good.

Back