OK so um.. Hi!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jason Marko

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hello peoples. Newbie from Louisville Kentucky here. I chose the name Jason Marko because well.. my name is Jason and my favorite Marvel character is Cain Marko aka The Juggernaut. I collect a lot of comics, NECA figures, comic book character action figures, and a few others. I enjoy finding old Kenner toys I use to have as a kid. They bring back a lot of good memories. I was big into comics as a kid and had a lot of comic books and figures. About the age of 14 or 15, I got big into cars and started Lowriding. Now at the age of 32 I'm more settled down now and want to get back into the things that really make me happy. My comics and figures.

I've been here for a short while browsing different topics on NECA figures. I'm a low budget collector considering what a lot of you guys have. I've spent time looking at a lot of collections on here and I'm like "holy crap!!". There is a lot more that I want now that I've been on here. Ill post some pics of what I have soon as I can. :D

Cool collection and sweet looking car!

:welcome1: to the :FREAK: Show, Jason! :duff
icon_snoopy.gif
wavesmile.gif

Thanks guys. I have more I want to do to that room but itll take me some time. Ive been getting into wood work lately and Id like to build some better shelves. I really want to build me a huge entertainment center with shelves and drawers for comic books.

Nice everything you've shown!

I think the rows of comics by the Endo look awesome. Your pics kind of remind me of a comic shop only with more house in it.

Nice everything you've shown!

I think the rows of comics by the Endo look awesome. Your pics kind of remind me of a comic shop only with more house in it.

I was going for the comic shop look. The Big Bang Theory TV show gave me the idea for the comic rack. The episodes where they are looking through the $1.00 comics had me thinking "I need one of those in my house". lol I keep all my new releases on one side, then my 2 favorite series Wolverine and X-men. I love comics they are just hard to display without them cluttering up the place.

Back