• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS Hot Toys DX 14 Mime Joker DX02 Batman Scarecrow Bat Armory Bane

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Grimlockisking

Super Freak
Reaction score
Here's what I've got for sale, please pay as gift or add 4% to the total. I'm willing to haggle on prices but please be reasonable. I try to price off eBay minus their fees so that its a fair deal for both parties. Here's what I've got:

Hot Toys:
Bank Robber joker, mint, complete, displayed briefly, no brown shipper - $350 shipped in the US

DX11 Joker, mint, complete, never removed from box, includes brown shipper, regular non exclusive edition - $350 shipped in the US

DX12 Batman, mint, complete, never removed from box, includes brown shipper - $350 shipped in the US

Dark Knight Rises Catwoman, mint in box, compelte, never removed from box, includes brown shipper, regular non exclusive edition - $250 shipped in the US

Dark Knight Rises Bane, mint in box, complete, never removed from box, includes brown shipper - $350 shipped in the US

DX12 Batman, mint in box, displayed briefly, complete, includes brown shipper - $350 shipped in the US

1/6 MRM Joker Head Sculpt with real hair - $150 shipped in the US

DX02 Batman, mint, complete, displayed briefly, no leaky abs, DX02 box has some dings on it, but everything in great shape - $375 shipped in the US

The Dark Knight Rises Batpod, mint, complete, includes brown shipper, displayed briefly - $400 shipped in the US

Iminime / Rainman collaborations:
The 'CEO' Full Set, limited edition, complete, - best offer
The Demon's Head Full Set, limited edition, complete, - best offer
The Butler Full Set, limited edition, complete, - best offer

Sideshow Collectibles:
1/6 Scale Joker, mint in box, never removed, box only opened to inspect item, stored in box ever since - $180 shipped

Items I'd consider trading for:
Harvey Dent Podium

Last edited:
bump for a new day and new items added and price drops

Last edited:
Do you have a link to the armory? I know there are different ones but don't know that much about the different options.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back