• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Wanted To Buy Hellboy Figures 666

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Amir

Super Freak
Reaction score
Any Hellboy 1/6 scale figures, I'm looking to complete the set and aside from the Cigar version I am looking for all the other figures released. Let me know if you have any loose or MIB figures you want to sell. Thanks in advance.

Re: Wanted To Buy Hellboy Figures

Bump, still looking :)!

Bump, someone sent me PM that I lost in regards to a 2 Hellboy figures, I told the person I would contact them in Dec to buy them from him but I lost his name and cannot track him down. Please PM me again, if you are this person. Thank you.

Amir

Updated list for the figures I am missing still in my Hellboy Line:

1. Abe Sapien - Have
  2. Hellboy Deluxe Figure - Need
  3. Hellboy Deluxe Figure - Sideshow Exclusive - Have
  4. Final Battle Kroenen - Need
  5. Kroenen Figure - Need
  6. Ultimate Hellboy - Need
  7. Nazi Kroenen - Need

Amir said:
Updated list for the figures I am missing still in my Hellboy Line:

Ultimate Hellboy - Need

[/LIST]

if this is the ultimate hellboy you are looking for let me know,i can let it go for $65.00 shipped.its never been opened and box has never been displayed.box is in very good condition if not excellent. LMK

17_1_bl.JPG

Let you have Final Battle Kroenen for $45 plus shipping.
I also have Nazi Kroenen and Hellboy exclusive 666 version but have to send an offer for them.

Back