1/6 Hot Toys T-800 Endoskeleton batteries

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

attilasith

Just a little freaky
Reaction score
I know I have seen something here about the correct batteries for the
T-800 but cant seem to find it. Does anyone of you happen to know what size they are???? S.O.S.

Man it's been awhile since I sold my last 1:6 endo. If you take a look on the batteries itself then google that battery, you should be able to find the western version of the same batteries. I believe they're labeled different here compared to Hong Kong where the figure is manufactured. Then you can easily pick up some cheap batteries on eBay by the bundle. What does the batteries say when you take them out?

You may find it hard to believe but I dug out my old endo yesterday and the original batteries are still good! How many years?
Oh, and I think you are right, they are AG1s.
Dizzy

Well the weird thing is I went to the store, asked for replacement batteries, the guy gave me some and said they are the same. Well FAIL!!! too small. they just fall out. So I went back and asked for the next size up. Would you believe they were too big. Jeez!!!! Bottom one goes in but cant get the top one in. So then I put the bigger one on the bottom and the smaller one on the top and presto....it works......with 2 different type batteries. wacky huh???:gah:

Well the weird thing is I went to the store, asked for replacement batteries, the guy gave me some and said they are the same. Well FAIL!!! too small. they just fall out. So I went back and asked for the next size up. Would you believe they were too big. Jeez!!!! Bottom one goes in but cant get the top one in. So then I put the bigger one on the bottom and the smaller one on the top and presto....it works......with 2 different type batteries. wacky huh???:gah:

Ahhh! I remember going through that part too. Yea it's weird that the asian counterpart of those batteries are just a tad bit thicker. The trick I found back then was to line the casing inside with some aluminum foil and that closed the gap up a bit but the bigger and smaller combo is genius! :D

Back