1/6 By your command!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

attilasith

Just a little freaky
Reaction score
I see lots of Terminator, Robocop , Predator stuff, and its all very cool. But since it says Aliens & Robots.... dont forget these guys.
Not the best as far as looks go, but until ,or if Sideshow or Hot Toys makes a better version, this is it for Cylons. And I love these figures. Again
not the best, but still good enough to be here with the other Robots dont you think????

I see lots of Terminator, Robocop , Predator stuff, and its all very cool. But since it says Aliens & Robots.... dont forget these guys.
Not the best as far as looks go, but until ,or if Sideshow or Hot Toys makes a better version, this is it for Cylons. And I love these figures. Again
not the best, but still good enough to be here with the other Robots dont you think????

I loved that show as a kid. The cylons and the vipers were my favorite and loved the design of the battlestars too.

I'm a big fan of the original BSG - great Cylon customs too Atilla! :clap

I'd love to have nice high end versions of those guys - plus either Apollo or Starbuck. :rock

Of course, great show and iconic robots.

Some of the same team that worked on Star Wars I believe , big fan of the cylons and vipers myself too, wish I'd bought them back in the day

Back