Optibotimus Reviews: Hot Toys DX13 "Battle Damaged T-800

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Every reviewer create a new thread per figure i dont see why our friend cant.

Thanks for the review mate :)

I don't know if he's singling out certain films from the franchise but as a whole they've done pretty damn good.

T-1000 and the T1 Arnie were great.

And regardless of the film itself, Salvation had excellent figures. Both the John Connor and Marcus Wright were fantastic. So was the T-600.

Sarah Connor is pretty nice....as long as the sunglasses are on. :lol

I left out the MMS117 and DX10 since its such a mix of feelings generally with those two.

Sent from my LG-E739 using Tapatalk 2

more liek, 'the reason i never got one was because i never had sideShow as a sponser to send me free figures fer reviewings'. :lecture:lecture:lecture:rotfl

That's a neat trick. Being able to translate English into English and have it sound entirely different than what was originally said.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I don't know if he's singling out certain films from the franchise but as a whole they've done pretty damn good.

T-1000 and the T1 Arnie were great.

And regardless of the film itself, Salvation had excellent figures. Both the John Connor and Marcus Wright were fantastic. So was the T-600.

Sarah Connor is pretty nice....as long as the sunglasses are on. :lol

I left out the MMS117 and DX10 since its such a mix of feelings generally with those two.

Sent from my LG-E739 using Tapatalk 2

Not really singling out any film. I just never liked the sculpts of any of the figures of characters I like from the films. I didn't like Salvations enough to get anything from that movie. Sarah, the T-1000 and previous T-800 figures I never thought captured the likeness if the actors too well. Not saying they're bad, just a personal preference. Like now with the upcoming Bruce Banner figure. I don't particularly think it looks like the actor while others think it looks good. Just a personal preference really.

Strange tone in this thread..

Anyways.. thanks Optibotimus. You were one of the first reviewers that I followed when I got into collecting masterpiece transformers. My collection has grown to include Hot Toys and Enterbay so I'm always happy to see you review these products. Checking it out now.

Strange tone in this thread..

Anyways.. thanks Optibotimus. You were one of the first reviewers that I followed when I got into collecting masterpiece transformers. My collection has grown to include Hot Toys and Enterbay so I'm always happy to see you review these products. Checking it out now.

Thank you very much! I'm very happy that people are enjoying me expanding into other collectible areas. So far the 1/6th scale reviews have been tremendously successful and well received. A lot of the credit belongs to SSC for their willingness to work with me. That helps a lot.

You should just post in the DX 13th thread like everybody else does

Agreed :lecture this is the norm on the forum, if it wasn't we would end up with about 40+ threads for everyone's reviews.

I'm doing what I was told to do.

Who told you to do this?

Thank you very much! I'm very happy that people are enjoying me expanding into other collectible areas. So far the 1/6th scale reviews have been tremendously successful and well received. A lot of the credit belongs to SSC for their willingness to work with me. That helps a lot.

Nothing against you so don't take this out of place cause you do nice reviews and I'm subbed to your channel, however your posting your reviews as a stand alone thread when others simply post there review in the correct collectible thread gives the impression of elitism and surely boasts you more views, I'm sure that's not the case as your fairly new to the freaks and its just an honest mistake.

Agreed :lecture this is the norm on the forum, if it wasn't we would end up with about 40+ threads for everyone's reviews.

Who told you to do this?

Nothing against you so don't take this out of place cause you do nice reviews and I'm subbed to your channel, however your posting your reviews as a stand alone thread when others simply post there review in the correct collectible thread gives the impression of elitism and surely boasts you more views, I'm sure that's not the case as your fairly new to the freaks and its just an honest mistake.

First, i don't recall who it was i talked to initially about posting my videos. It was a mod that i reached out to when i first signed up so i would properly place things where they needed to go. The messages back and forth have since been deleted to make room for other messages.

I personally don't see the problem with doing it this way. It allows people that want something specific to go to a specific thread to find what they want. Instead of going into a thread that has hundreds of posts and not knowing where something would be.

I don't do this to boost my views. I do this because this is THE place for 1/6th scale collectors and i like sharing my videos with people. I don't need to do it..it's not benefiting me in terms of viewership in that regard. But most people here have seemed to enjoy me posting my videos. But views aren't that big of a reason to post them, nor is any sense of "elitism" you seem to think it causes. Only 122 views on my Spider-Man video have come from being watched here. Midas, only has 55. My hall of armor review, only 44. So your theory about boosting views isn't all that accurate. I do this because i like sharing my stuff. If posting separately is something the higher ups here at the site want me to do, i'll gladly do it. I'm not here to show off, make enemies or piss anyone off. I simply don't see the harm in doing it the way i'm doing it and as i already said, i was told to do it this way.

Beyond that, thank you for your compliment on my reviews and i greatly appreciate the support you show by subscribing. Same as everyone else that's kind enough to support my videos.

Back