• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Trade 3 Predators Mask

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

northernmunkey2003

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hi collectors I have the Official Sideshow predators life size masks, Tracker, Berserker and Falconer all in mint condition. Slight scuffing to back where it attaches to wall which is the norm. I am based in the UK so sorry no international shipping.

All comes with art boxes and original packaging. Two come with original brown shipping boxes as well.

Fantastic memorabilia I really do not want to separate. Do not be confused by light weight copies these are official licensed products.

Looking to trade the masks for the following which must have original packaging and be in mint condition :

Sideshow Boba Fett 1:1 bust.
HCG Terminator half scale bust - the one holding the two guns
Hot toys 89 Bat mobile
Sideshow Venom life size bust version 1

Also interested in predator, terminator, marvel, iron Man stuff shoot me an email. Sorry no Hot toys and Uk only due to shipping fees

Last edited:
Back