AUSSIE Members POPCULTCHA 20% off STARWARS RRP next 24 hrs

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

the fuzz

Freaked Out
Reaction score
Paying homage to Mandibles find and thread last year about the same deal

https://www.popcultcha.com.au/star-wars.html

In DEC 2013 i have been watching this web site like a hawk this month.
Today's the day.

Picking up Snowtrooper PF no brainier.

I had a long hard think about this one, but what the heck i got the 1/6 probe droid.
One of my fav robots of the series. Doesnt look like they are making a 1/4 PF of it, and to date probably the best legible representation of the figure that i can buy.
Goodluck Fellow Aussies

Yeah I was eyeing the Darth Vader efx helmet. At $799 and free shipping I thought it was a really good price.

But I was really torn between the Vader helmet and the Sideshow iron man MK vii bust Pre-order.

Slept on it and decided not to go ahead with the Vader order because I know if I got the vader I'll most likely end up also getting the upcoming boba fett and storm trooper helmet and even armour which will really add up to some serious moolah.

But now that the discount is over, I'm second guessing myself!! gah::gah::gah:

Now if they gave a nice fat discount on marvel products.......

Last edited:
I learned a couple of years ago with their sales to buy first then regret that later rather than miss out haha

Dam I wanted to get a probe droid aswell but just rang them and wont do the discount .

Dam I wanted to get a probe droid aswell but just rang them and wont do the discount .

All is not lost. I think some of the discounts may overlap. They gave a discount for hot toys and later star wars which covered the Bespin Luke hot toys figure.

Back