AMC's Turn

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looking forward to this one. I thought, until just now, that the main character was played by Jacob Pitts ... one of the Marshals from Justified. Apparently, its Jamie Bell ... a completely different dude that looks an awful lot like Jacob Pitts.

SnakeDoc

So anyone check this out? Any good? Can't believe AMC put it up against Game of Thrones. Hopefully I will catch the first and second episodes next week while I have a few days off.

I saw the hour and half premiere, it was pretty entertaining. It could be a very interesting show, but I love history and the American Revolution.

Anyone still hanging with this show. Overall, it is pretty solid. The main villain is a tad on the cheesy side but I am enjoying this as an OnDemand show... must watch Game of Thrones on Sunday night so I'll catch this later in the week.

I struggled through the first 3 episodes. I love the premise, so I'll probably give the first season another shot especially now that season 2 has been green-lit.

Back