ApeManRyan's ApeTastic Collection Thread! Hot Toys Hoth Leia 5/24/2018!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: ApemanRyan's Collection Thread

Cool stuff. I have that Terminator pf. It's really nice.

Continued:

1zq7pcz.jpg

2432jj9.jpg

t059qv.jpg

2h81jes.jpg

Here are some of my Older Sideshow 1/6 Scale Pieces. I use to have more like the Friday the 13th Part 1,4,X, the Leatherface from TCM and some of the Dead figures. This is what's left and I didn't sell.

v5vq05.jpg

1zbs6ep.jpg

29xgax2.jpg

rw4gid.jpg

Here are some of my Autographs from various people I met at conventions. I really haven't been to one in a long time and I think it's time to plan a trip for one next year and meet some of The Walking Dead Casts and any others.

29o1pmq.jpg

66g7f4.jpg

Last edited:

Continued:

2zjargl.jpg

fa7daf.jpg

e03htt.jpg

2unvds6.jpg

9hs0p5.jpg

epehx4.jpg

1tseb4.jpg

Last picture is of my whole room. Hope you like it and has been remolded and redone. It didn't use to look like this at all. I love it and my Collection will be growing over the years for sure. Last thing to add also is my YouTube channel. My Username is Horrorbid4life. Been on for about 5 years. Here's a link to my channel and will post a new video on this thread when I make one. Hope you enjoyed looking at my ever growing Collection! YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/Horrorbid4life

Ryan

mkxdzc.jpg

Last edited:

apollo signed pic = winning

Carl Weathers was awesome. He was super nice and funny guy. Still in great shape. If any of you want pics of me with anyone from my Conventions just post away asking. Thanks for looking!

Nice collection Ryan :clap

I don't know if its the fact that hes by Yoda or the presence of the robe, but Obi Wan looks huge :lol

Nice collection Ryan :clap

I don't know if its the fact that hes by Yoda or the presence of the robe, but Obi Wan looks huge :lol

Thanks man! He does look big may just be the robe and may also be the fact Yoda isn't on a stand and is super short. :lol

Received my DX13 today! Here's a quick crappy video but hope you like it! More to come soon and hopefully I can get a new camera. Really sucks it's busted and lost all the pictures I took of this beauty.

Ryan

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qSEuzIMgFf0

DX 13 is awesome. If I wasn't mostly collecting statues I would get a second one to display both looks.

DX 13 is awesome. If I wasn't mostly collecting statues I would get a second one to display both looks.

:exactly:It truly rocks. I love mine and it's hard to not get a second body to display the other head but I guess for now it will do. It's truly amazing.:lecture

Back