My 1/6 frank miller batman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Stealth V3teran

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hi guys

Thought i would share this with you. I have always wanted to put together a Dark knight returns batman for along time and He's considered a grail for me.

Thanks to the help from tony mei with suit and body tips and sculpt from logan25 he's coming together nicely.

I feel i need to sculpt him some thicker calves,paint the boots a darker black and i need to paint and sort out his belt. I also need to join the two halves of his body as they are from two seperate bodies.

I think he looks great so far. what do you think?

20131202_210429.jpg

20131202_210110.jpg

You used bad camera but it comes so nice....I love it...give a bit of blood stain on the lips making him epic...hows the belt? Are you using Seb ingredients on the body and lower parts?

Camera was just my phone as my other cameras battery was dead. Im using parts supplied by tony for the belt they just need painting up and attatching.

Toni suit will never wrong....will be waiting on your updates on the belt....nice! Try to adjust shorter neck yet? Only a bit....I think it will be great....just suggestion. NICE JOB, bro!

Its been a very long time since i updated this, but progress has happened and he is now complete :panic:

He is now a grail and i don't think i will be parting with him for a very long time, has cost me a fair bit to put together but it has definitely been worth it in the end

many thanks to tony mei for the suit
logan for the sculpts
gustavo for the belt

few pics enjoy

DSC_0098.JPG

DSC_0100.JPG

ignore the mess lol its no longer there
DSC_0069.JPG

That looks awesome dude - nice custom!! :clap :rock

I've got a couple of grail customs I want to get started as well.. pretty daunting actually. :lol

What body did u use ? Is the sculpt still available ? .. Looks really good mate, thanks for sharring

What body did u use ? Is the sculpt still available ? .. Looks really good mate, thanks for sharring

Glad you like it mate

The body is a custom, the top half is a wwe maximum agression body and the lower section is from a hot toys noland body, and they are joined with epoxy.

also the sculpt i think is still available i got it from logan25 here on the boards.

Glad you like it mate

The body is a custom, the top half is a wwe maximum agression body and the lower section is from a hot toys noland body, and they are joined with epoxy.

also the sculpt i think is still available i got it from logan25 here on the boards.

Yep, those heads by Logan are sweet. A nightmare to deal with though, waiting for over a year now for my two heads.

Yep, those heads by Logan are sweet. A nightmare to deal with though, waiting for over a year now for my two heads.

yeah my first sculpt i got pretty quick, but my second was going on 8 months but i finally got it after some chasing, he's busy with sculpting and personal life so i understand but updates would be nice but i can't fault his work as i certainly dont have the talent to handle what some sculptors do.

yeah my first sculpt i got pretty quick, but my second was going on 8 months but i finally got it after some chasing, he's busy with sculpting and personal life so i understand but updates would be nice but i can't fault his work as i certainly dont have the talent to handle what some sculptors do.
Congrats on the dark knight figure mate it looks awsome but may I ask you mate how much the belt cost ? I would like to get one if its withing my reach and thanks bro, cheers.

Congrats on the dark knight figure mate it looks awsome but may I ask you mate how much the belt cost ? I would like to get one if its withing my reach and thanks bro, cheers.

The belt cost $25 dollars by a guy on facebook called gustavo bautista ponce

Back