New here and opinions requested!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gaunted

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hey folks!

Looks like a good group of people on this site, glad to be a part of it

I'm currently launching my own review site for 1/6th scale figures and other collectibles and was wondering if you could take a look and let me know if you have any suggestions.

www.dontbegaunted.com/

I currently have one review up to work out the kinks on the site, it's of the Hot Toys DX12 Batman

I'm going to be adding a few different things to the site but as of now it's going to focus on in depth reviews of the figures with photos and articles and also will be featuring my own creative shoots with the figures.

I don't know if any of you have seen it, but some time ago my picture of the Hot Toys 89 Joker and DX Joker went viral on the net and the response from that somewhat inspired me to pursue more shoots with the figures.

This is that picture, called "No Laughing Matter"
tumblr_men9m4iMHV1qjkhtjo1_500.jpg

All opinions and comments are appreciated, I'm looking on ways to improve the site as well so I'm all ears to criticism, I'll be adding new reviews hopefully soon and would take your opinions into consideration.

Thank you and I look forward to being a part of this community

Welcome, you can definitely get a lot of opinions around here.

I think you have a great start so far. The review page is a little weird but I think that is because you only have one review so far.

Thanks guys!
Sorry for the delayed response, got tied up with a few things
And yeah, definitely working on more reviews, a few of the figures I ordered though have been delayed so it's stifled my site a bit.

Just finished up this shoot last night, released today:

"Tango With The Bat"

tangowiththebat_by_gaunted-d701n9e.png

inspired by Alex Ross' "Tango With Evil"

Back