Leon 911 - Partial collection 40%

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Leon 911

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hey friends here is my partial collection... Many are boxed up as this is all i can display in my apartment...

TERMINATOR SHELF

DSC_0071.jpg

CUSTOM SHELF RAINMAN + IMINIME

DSC_0438.jpg

IMINIME BRBA SHELF

DSC_0515.jpg

DARK KNIGHT SHELF

DSC_0446.jpg
DSC_0252.jpg
DSC_0254.jpg

SAMURAI PRED + DX 04 + ENTERBAY BRUCELLE STATUE

SAM.jpg

RAINMAN DX SHINING

DSC_0183.jpg

DR HOUSE (THIS IS A IMINIME SCULPT/ I BELIEVE IMINIME MADE THIS FOR A COMPANY and CUSTOM OUTFIT + BIKE)

DSC_0689.jpg
HT DX 13 BD

DSC_0748.jpg

HT Godfather + Enterbay Leon + Custom SWAT Leon

DSC_0255.jpg

Iminime / MW + Trevor Grove / FACE OFF WALT

DSC_0173.JPG

IMINIME AMERICAN PSYCHO DX SCULPT ON FULL SET

DSC_0169.JPG

RAINMAN + YUNSIL TRAVIS BICKLE SOLDIER

DSC_0176.JPG

IMINIME MICHAEL CORLEONE GOD FATHER + CUSTOM SUITE

DSC_0191.jpg

IMINIME / MW BRAVEHEART WILLIAM WALLACE DX

CSC_0155.JPG

IMINIME BRIDE WITH METAL KATANA

KB2.JPG

IMINIME AMERICAN PSYCHO

CSC_0168.JPG

RAINMAN YUNSIL TRAVIS BICKLE SOLDIER

DSC_0177.jpg

HT HANS LANDA

CSC_0195.JPG

Last edited:
Pretty cool. You're going for diversity and classic films of all sorts of genres. Would you buy from war films or comedies etc etc?

Pretty cool. You're going for diversity and classic films of all sorts of genres. Would you buy from war films or comedies etc etc?

Adev,

I usually dont aim to complete all the series from a certain movie. So the genre does not really matter to me so long i like that specific movie and that specific character. The issue with that is i dont know where to stop. So including some pieces that are still locked in my closet and the preorders coming in i dont even have space to display anymore... Grrrr....

Bottom line... I aim for any genre so long i like the movie / character.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

you finally decided to post some pics!, and i remember reading about you having more than 80 1/6's right? or it was 60's
nice pics my friend. :)

you finally decided to post some pics!, and i remember reading about you having more than 80 1/6's right? or it was 60's
nice pics my friend. :)

As of now i have around 48 now. Only 20 are displayed. Plus have some 11 on preorders. About 3-4 months ago i was hovering around 68. I do have about 50 more which are 7" scale... Haven't displayed any of those.

i have 45 1/6's so i know exactly how it feels :)
no space to display and lot of boxes haha

Adev,

I usually dont aim to complete all the series from a certain movie. So the genre does not really matter to me so long i like that specific movie and that specific character. The issue with that is i dont know where to stop. So including some pieces that are still locked in my closet and the preorders coming in i dont even have space to display anymore... Grrrr....

Bottom line... I aim for any genre so long i like the movie / character.

Not knowing when to stop. Hmmm. I might have experience there. :lol

Really cool collection!! :clap

As a photobucket user you should be able to add photos directly to your thread here by using this button:
insertimage.gif

Really cool collection!! :clap

As a photobucket user you should be able to add photos directly to your thread here by using this button:
insertimage.gif

Hmmm this is where I am struggling. It ekes posting either links or slideshow. Do i just copy paste photo links?

Back