LUCY LIU WILL ''SHOW IT ALL'' IN NEW HORROR FILM..

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My respect for actresses drops a little when they make this kind of move. Call it art, call it her personal decission or a career move or whatever you want, she is still putting herself out there to be objectified by horny teenagers. Is the attention really worth the sacrifice?

I think Lucy Liu is a gorgeous woman and I can't deny that seeing her naked appeals to me... a lot. But I'm still dissappointed with this decision.

Ok, carry on!

tomandshell said:
Maybe this will give her career the momentum needed to green light Ecks VS. Sever 2...

One can only hope. One can only hope :rolleyes:

pfronz said:
My respect for actresses drops a little when they make this kind of move. Call it art, call it her personal decission or a career move or whatever you want, she is still putting herself out there to be objectified by horny teenagers. Is the attention really worth the sacrifice?

I think Lucy Liu is a gorgeous woman and I can't deny that seeing her naked appeals to me... a lot. But I'm still dissappointed with this decision.

Yeah, I have to agree. It may be nice to see them like that but I see it as a desperate career move and a little respect goes out the window... I always thought that if you were a great actress you wouldn't have to stoop to those levels.

A lot of actresses have appeared nude in movies. Some of them Oscar winners. Why lose respect for them? Because of the type of movie it is?

She got naked once before, some weird movie about drug dealers...there was something to do with snakes. I'll have to check IMDB, but I know she has already gone this route.

Batty said:
A lot of actresses have appeared nude in movies. Some of them Oscar winners. Why lose respect for them? Because of the type of movie it is?

And they wouldn't have won the Academy Award had they kept their clothes on? I guess if they want to then that's fine but I would guess that a lot feel they need to do it in order to get attention and it just seems like they could be taken more serious if they didn't. In my mind I see Julia Roberts in a little better light for not doing it than I do Hally Berry for doing it. When I was growing up I was very happy to see naked chicks in movies but as I have gotten a little older I guess I just see things differently and its seems more like a dumb and unnecessary thing to do.

People can be so prudish.

I'm just glad she's taking it off while it's still worth seeing.

Yeah, she's probably the hottest Asian girl I've seen... at least IMO.. And I used to live in Japan!

She's a hottie.... she just doesn't know she's in love with me just yet...:rotfl

Give her time.... :monkey3

Back