28 Weeks Later - Early footage

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Cool! Thanks for that! Looks better than the Day of the Dead remake... and this isn't even a trailer yet! :lol

Zombies are always cool in my book...

Saw this trailer last night with Hills Have Eys 2, it looks pretty good to me.

I will see it for sure:rock

Yeah... it looks pretty wicked to me... I love watching anything related to Zombies, so I'm definetely there. I like the story from what I see so far.

I can't wait either- I really enjoyed the first one too.
And you know you can always count on me to spread the zombie love! LOL
zombie.gif

looks like a worthy sequel..... looks like they kept the same ''tone'' than the first one..

Loved the original, have always liked Brendan Gleason and Cillian Murphy's a fine actor too. Nice to see Bobby Carlyle again, haven't seen him in a movie for a while....although worried that it seems to be moving away from a low-budget UK horror to a flashy Americanized action movie.

I shall reserve judgement for now.

I cannot wait to see this. It is out tommorow but I will hold off until next week or two.

Anyone seeing this tommorow? :mummy

I know poeple in the UK who have seen it and said it's good.

I thought it was very good indeed. It's bigger budget, more glossy and it has some fabulous set-pieces - but most importantly it remains faithful to the vision of the first. Few surprises along the way too.

Not bad, the opening sequence was especially intense and well done, really shredded the nerves, plus some nice big action set-pieces as well. That said it's not all "Hollywood", it's a pretty bleak film, and you can see how this got it's 18 rating (which is pretty rare for a film these days). Definitley not for the squeamish.

PsychoCenobite :monkey5

ohh....I love critics that says " Not fo rthe squeamish" :monkey5

I cannot wait.

I'm gonna go see it Sunday at an early show. The crowds are a little less annoying around that time of day.

Back