Hello Everyone!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SuicideAnomaly

Freaked Out
Reaction score
I've been lurking forever, and figured it was time to make an introduction post.

My name is Jake, and I just recently got back into collecting Premium Format figures. My collection is based around comic characters, although it's been difficult to show restraint with some of the amazing pieces coming along.

I used to have a collection of PFs, as well as a variety of other things, but I gave it all up for the sake of a woman. Let's just say it was a big mistake, and an expensive one at that.:lol

I've been trying to track down older pieces, and it's killing my wallet. Unfortunately, living in Canada has also proven to be an obstacle as many sellers choose not to ship internationally. Boourns, I say.

Anyhow, it's nice to find an outlet to fuel the addiction.:clap

I used to have a collection of PFs, as well as a variety of other things, but I gave it all up for the sake of a woman.

:eek:

If a woman doesn't accept your collection, she's not worth it.

Yeah I'm single, why'd you ask? :lol

Welcome aboard mate, don't worry about restraint, that will get in the way of your future purchases.

:welcome1: to the :FREAK: Show! :duff
icon_snoopy.gif
wavesmile.gif

Back