Can Hot Toys Leg / Thighs be changed?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

canadaclone

Outstanding Сasual Dating - Legitimate Girls
Reaction score
I know Hot Toys will attach a "muscle" piece over the thighs of a figure to bulk them up ie Arnold / Stallone. Is there a way / Joint / Screw to change a Hot Toys Leg / Thigh - not just a knee swap.

I have figured out that there are 2 screws in the shoulder joints that can be removed and arms changed. So a TT without a "skin coverd" arm can be switched for one with skin, I have not been able to find a way to change the legs.

I have a TT body (Joe Colton) and he has a new type of large thigh, on the same older TT21 body, which is too "thick" for a pair of 1/6 pants.

Any thoughts?

Arnolds bodies have muscular thighs not add on.
I have not seen the colton body but for most ht bodies i have, you just unscrew the waist/trunk part and you have access to the leg connectors. Knees can be removed from the thighs (and calves) with some force (use hot water to soft en everything).
Hope that helps.

Be aware that HT seems to be gluing the thighs together in addition to the screws. Not impossible but definitely more challenging then before.

Back