Opinions Needed

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mfoga

Super Freak
Reaction score
I have been looking at two different items that I want to get. Which would you get?

1. Master Replica Snowspeeder

2. Code 3 Millennium Falcon

I have both the Code 3 Slave 1 and Tie Fighters Signature Versions and have been looking at both of these but can't descide.

If I was rich I would so be getting the master replicas studio scale ships. I would love to have the ATAT the Snowspeeder the Falcon Y-Wing and they just announced Vaders tie and X-Wing. I want all of them but if you are already collecting Code 3 I would just get that one. But I really wish I could get those studio scale ships they would be awesome.

Well there is a fairly significant price difference between the two, so it may affect some future collecting; I don't know if you considered that. I owned the Code 3 Falcon in the past, and it is nice, much smaller than the X-wing, but a good piece. The MR Snowspeeder is actually quite a bit bigger than I was expecting, and for my .02 a better piece. Again, it is more costly - but if I were to have one, I would go with the MR.

Fortunately MR hasn't made a bazillion re-makes of this one yet either. :lol :sick

I'm not familiar with either product, but it would seem to me that the Falcon beats a snowspeeder.

Not having the Snowspeeder, I can't really compare the two, but I like how the Falcon looks next to Slave 1.

hydrobud said:
id get a patient zero
Are you just trying to get your post count up? I'm looking for serious opinions. Thank you.

snowspeeder,without doubt, A:it dead accurate to the studio miniature,its a really classy piece,I love mine, tho its err destined for 'modifications',B:the code 3 falcon is too chubby,like the AMT model,just looks wrong.

Does anyone have a photo of the Snowspeeder next to a Code 3 piece? I don't remember seeing it in anyones collection, and wouldn't mind seeing a size comparison.

I'd get the snowspeeder mfoga. Although I gotta say... with Code 3 stuff being so heavily discounted lately... if you can find a great deal on the Falcon, then it might be good to snatch it up while the gettin's cheap and then save up for the Snowspeeder down the line.

I've seen Code 3 stuff under $100 lately. The Vader's TIE most recently went through a fire sale. I'll keep my eye open for good prices for you on both these pieces. :D

I am seriously leaning towards the Snowspeeded, since I can get it for $350. I am just worried that the Millennium Falcon is going to get harder and harded to find. If I knew I would have the space and money for the MR Falcon this would be a no brained I would get the Snowspeeder.

i say the Millenium Falcon and have 12" Han and hopefully Chewie stand by it. But I heard that it is going to cost you an arm and a leg to get one. So, if money is not an issue, I would get the Falcon. To me, the Falcon has more significance due to the fact that it is one of those memorable ship.

Well a change in the plans has come along. In looking around for a Millennium Falcon I came across a Code 3 Signature X-Wing for a very good price. I have worked out a deal and should have both the Code 3 Millennium Falcon and Signature X-wing on the way. :chew

Now I just hope the good deals on the Snowspeeder last a lil longer since I really was leaning towards that one before I found the X-Wing.

Back