Looking for a SideShow General Grievous Exclusive edition

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

svenop

Just a little freaky
Reaction score
Hey guys, im just starting up my collection.

I have a few of the exclusive predator pieces and the savage edition predator 2 bust

I want to start collecting some star wars pieces and the Exclusive edition of general grievous is awesome.

Anyone on here have one they're looking to sell?
Im in Socal and can meet up to pay cash for the item.
Or if your further away I can use paypal and we can ship it

71261_press01-001.jpg

https://www.sideshowtoy.com/collectibles/product-archive/?sku=71261

Thanks!

Sorry realized I should have scrolled down a little further and posted in the market section

Can a mod move this?

Just be aware that this statue is real delicate. If you get the offer of a local pick up I would definately take it.

I bought one not that long ago and when it arrived it looked as though someone had taken a hammer to it.

An awesome statue though!

Just be aware that this statue is real delicate. If you get the offer of a local pick up I would definately take it.

I bought one not that long ago and when it arrived it looked as though someone had taken a hammer to it.

An awesome statue though!

Was it in the original packaging and foam?

Curious how it broke in transit

It was double boxed, and the art box and foam was fine. I think the Italian postal system can be a bit heavy handed which resulted in many smashed fingers, shoulder and leg pads snapped off, a smashed hilt and a detached head.

Can't express how gutted I was as I waited a long time to get a good price. Still got a full refund (minus the 50 euro to send back :( )

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back