PF Peference - please vote!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Which Buffiverse PF would you prefer be made?

• Dark Willow

Votes: 12 25.0%
  • Illyria

Votes: 12 25.0%
  • Drusilla

Votes: 1 2.1%
  • Human Willow

Votes: 7 14.6%
  • Faith

Votes: 16 33.3%

• Total voters

Darklord Dave

Super Freak
Reaction score
I think for a Buffiverse character to deserve a PF they should be either central or have a striking look. So which of these would you PREFER over any of the others?

I would have voted instantly for Angel (with interchangable Vamp head like Spike) but since he wasn't in the listing it was a close call either Illyria or Dark Willow... but I ultimately went for Willow. I think that PF would sell slightly better than the rest.

I voted human Willow because I like generic representations of characters first. However, a Dark Willow would make an incredible statue.

Angel would be my first choice for a third PF statue anyway.

I have to go with human Willow - she's a beloved core character.

However, I must admit that a PF Illyria is awfully tempting.

Against my better judgement, I went with original Willow. Mainly because it's one statue that my girlfriend might be able to tolerate. :)

In the infamous words of George Michael and Limp Bizkit, I've gotta have Faith...

I voted for Dark Willow, but the only other PF I want is Angel. After that, I'm done. There are other characters I'd like to see given the PF treatment, but I'm not going to buy them.

BillyBudd said:
I voted for Dark Willow, but the only other PF I want is Angel. After that, I'm done. There are other characters I'd like to see given the PF treatment, but I'm not going to buy them.

Here, here, on all counts. :D

I voted Faith, because I think the higher quality control and sculpting on the PFs would finally allow for an accurate Eliza Dushku likeness, and it'd be about time. Of the possible people that *could* be made, I think I'd stick with Buffy, Spike, Faith, and a version of Willow(though dark willow would be most striking for a statue). After that space is more than a minor concern and I'd have to stop.

Those of you voting human Willow - what look are you thinking for a PF? It would have to be definitive and yet visually striking. OMWF? Fluffy sweater? Overalls?

Thats partly why I voted Illyria. She could only be dont justive in PF or statue form, she could be hugely striking with only a tilt of the head and that harrowing look, plus she's one of the most complex and interesting characters created in the verse. She or Angel would be the two I'd buy as the definitive PF pieces.

cover_illyria_1-704822.jpg

Darklord Dave said:
Those of you voting human Willow - what look are you thinking for a PF? It would have to be definitive and yet visually striking. OMWF? Fluffy sweater? Overalls?

12_39.jpg

Darklord Dave said:

Season 1 Nerd Willow!! That'd be totally striking

How come this poll is only for the female cast characters?

I'd vote for Angel if he was listed. It would make perfect sense to have the Slayer together with her two past loves.

Back