Hello from NJ

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
N

NicolloMakaroni

Hey all, I'm a new member in the tri-state area. I've made the transition into collecting 1/6 scale figures, and i haven't looked back since.

I've been collecting and keeping up with SSC for a little over a year now, and I'm really glad I've found a place to discuss them. I've delayed creating an account, but finally gave in after months and months of convincing from my cousin, Yodasodabo. (Had to name drop!) He told me to check out the for sale boards because of all the deals I'd been missing out on.

I'm a huge movie fan, so that looks like a board I'll be frequenting often, and a filmmaker when I have the time, which is barely ever, because I work at a local news station, hoping to anchor one day.

My eBay id is ettenen btw.

I look forward to staying within this community for a long time, as I don't see this hobby going anywhere, any time soon.

:welcome1: to the :FREAK: Show, NicolloMakaroni! :duff
icon_snoopy.gif
wavesmile.gif

Thanks for the warm welcome! I like the name, Darth, and I'm glad to be a part of the freak show!

Back