Where to buy pop culture shock exclusive statues?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ujiffy

Freakzoid
Reaction score
I have been buying pop culture shock statues mainly street fighter on big bad toy store, but they don't carry the exclusives and sideshow toys only carries limited statues that are exclusives. Where can I buy all the pre-order exclusive pop culture shock statues? Just noticed dhalsim street fighter statue has exclusive version with a fire breathing head. But, big bad toy store did not have this version for pre order.

Exclusives are only on sale on the official pop culture shock store. Be prepared to fight for them though... Both the exclusive Dhalsim's are long sold out :)

https://popcultureshocktoys.com/

:lecture This.
Keep following the website.
They'll announce date and time you need to sign-up to be eligible for their exclusives. Then they email you to let you know if you were one of the lucky ones.

:lecture This.
Keep following the website.
They'll announce date and time you need to sign-up to be eligible for their exclusives. Then they email you to let you know if you were one of the lucky ones.

Not anymore. All sales are done on the website now on PO day.

^ this... the email days are long over. Now we just have to deal with site crashes and such. Although with Goro it was much smoother then the first few times (Smoke, Subs, Dhalsim,...)

I might have one of the exclusives for sale.. I dont think we can keep both (financially) so we prop need to sell one :(

Back