Statue help required sideshow life size vader bust

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

speedie71

Just a little freaky
Reaction score
Hello I need some help . I have just recently purchased a sideshow Darth Vader life size head bust but it is not the exclusive version with the face plate and helmet stand and I need to get one from somewhere . Does anyone know somebody who can help get me a origional or custom Vader face plate and helmet display stand together as I have contacted sideshow and they can't help me , please message me if you can help thankyou people.

Hello thanks for getting back to me only 300 exclusives made that is very low think I may have to get a custom display stand made then to get face plate and helmet on display together with the Anakin head sculpt . If you now anyone who does custom display stands please let me know thankyou.

Still looking a long time for a custom helmet stand but without any success. If you find sth. I'd appreciate your help :)

The old vader bust thread had grand designs and big plans for custom bases... never saw a thing!

yeah, I think people underestimated the cost and complexity to create a proper stand.

I have the exclusive and the stand is very different when compared to the efx/MR stuff.

Back