The Dead PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hydrobud

Super Freak
Reaction score
this would be the ultimate PF line

ssthedeadtitle.jpg

D3171.jpg

3009.jpg

Last edited:
Hadn't even thought of that. It would be a winner for them too as the line has heat and there are no licensing fees to any studio, comic company, etc. involved. You may be onto something..........

Even though I've avoided the PFs because of price and space issues, I'd be all over a PF The Dead line.

I'd be tempted but hopefully I'd be able to come to my financial senses and pass. The 12" line is great but I certainly don't have the room or money for a PF line.

Darth Loki said:
I'd be tempted but hopefully I'd be able to come to my financial senses and pass. The 12" line is great but I certainly don't have the room or money for a PF line.

I agree with you Loki.

Darth Loki said:

party pooper

23-Party-pooper_th.jpg

I don't think that Patient 0 should be redone. Let the lucky few who ordered him back then keep the exclusivity of the figure...

:eek:

pordey2 said:
I don't think that Patient 0 should be redone. Let the lucky few who ordered him back then keep the exclusivity of the figure...

I concur with Pordey even though I may never get to find my own Patient Zero, remaking another would be absolutely positively GAY!

Yeah Dannie, I want one myself, but don't think remaking an limited edition is the right way to do it. It would be as gay as flipping is

pordey2 said:

Damn straight. Especially after the hassle I'm going through to get mine.

DannieDarKo said:
Loki...we have been agreeing a lot lately. :inlove

I've seen nothing but horror movies for the past two weeks and that statement has scared me more than all of them combined :horror :horror :horror :horror :horror

That's why I said give him a different colored shirt or whatever. The original would still be the original, but those of us who now want to collect the dead line and missed the original zero could get our hands on the next best thing....ala Subject 57 and his blue scrubs.

The Dead is a line now and there are only 300 of the first figure. Most of us will never be able to have a complete set because of this.

Badism said:
That's why I said give him a different colored shirt or whatever. The original would still be the original, but those of us who now want to collect the dead line and missed the original zero could get our hands on the next best thing....ala Subject 57 and his blue scrubs.

The Dead is a line now and there are only 300 of the first figure. Most of us will never be able to have a complete set because of this.

i don't think a remake would make the original less desirable only because the original is the original.

Back