RickyLee's collection!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RickyLee

Freakalicious
Reaction score
Hello!

I,m Ricky, 30 years old and i,m a collector for only two years now.

I,m building a few new closets because i don't have any space left. :gah:

Anyway..enjoy!

25tby46.jpg

2lc41fb.jpg

2gv1ohi.jpg

1zbbdhu.jpg

10eqagx.jpg

dme0k2.jpg

(No Leonardo Ex. :( )
90zk1x.jpg

28tiz9.jpg

I,ve got more statues but first i have to make the new closets!

Last edited:
Great looking collection so far and welcome to the forum. You have two of my personal favorites, the Man-Thing and Gambit.

Thank you very much! Man-Thing is also one of my favourites. My girlfriend hates him. She's always telling me he's ugly. She's crazy.

Thank you very much! Man-Thing is also one of my favourites. My girlfriend hates him. She's always telling me he's ugly. She's crazy.

:rotfl No doubt, the wife never really comments much on my collection.

really like your collection. juggernaut is huge.
but that spiderman you have in the corner... what size is it?

how much did it cost? how much it weights?
if i were a burglar and would go inside your house in the middle of the night, spidey's shade would scare the crap out of me.

how much did it cost? how much it weights?
if i were a burglar and would go inside your house in the middle of the night, spidey's shade would scare the crap out of me.

Only cost me 400€ :clap

It's not that heavy. Most life size statues are made of fibre glass.

you have everything you need! nice collection and i like that 1:1 spidy

Awesome collection! Very similar to mine with a focus on comic-based pieces. Love all the customs, the Halimaw! ones especially. One very very minor suggestion if I will, pull Doom's hood up a slight bit. Bit too much Doom metal forehead if you ask me, he looks best with just his face showing and the rest in shadows, imo of course.

Also, got any close up pics of the Iron Man vs Namor dio? I'm going through Iron Man masterwork series right now, so would love to see more of this piece.

Back